What guy did you actually want in brawl

well i would want plusle&minun in it as partners like ice clinbers and they r actually popular their in basically all movies they would be awesome but im going to pwn as lucario:wink:

one of the best threads. i usually don't like alot of threads but this on isa gooda :yesnod:

manred said:
Maybe the Ninja Turtles!
That wouldnt be bad if you really think about it. But the actually concept of them is stupid so they wouldnt fit.

imdead said:
one of the best threads. i usually don't like alot of threads but this on isa gooda :yesnod:
Thanks when i was looking around at other threads there was none like this :yikes: so i decided to make one

Master Chief.:lol:

Seriously though, I'm pretty satisfied with the roster. It would have been cool to have Ridley, but for now I'm content.

the roster is very good but i really would like ppl that will be able to play online if u do plz tell me

Sora, Cloud, Riku, Sephiroth
Crash Bandicoot
Bowser Jr.
Krystal

the roster is still fine

im pretty content but i would want them to replace
wolf
with someone of the likes of megaman or sora, or isaac (Though i have never played his game he seems like a great character)

Cloud deffidently. And Knuckles and Tails for sure. I'm way glad they finally got Sonic. I wish they would have kept in Mr. Game and Watch though...shame...

I think Master Hand/Crazy hand should be playable too. that would be kick ass!

@manred: If they put Power Rangers in it, I'm sorry but I wouldn't play it.

Back