blade frisbe
blade boomerang

AT
shyguy
drybones
the grunts from BWII
that one guy in the corner
yo moma

Toad would have been great...he could have "Peach defense" and get revenge for all the abuse she put him through over the years.

I'm thinking the other platforms would have ripped off the smash bros. concept by now and made their own versions of the game using their IP's.

This way I can stop hearing about cloud and sephiroth, or roxas and sora needing to be in Brawl

I think they were never truly intended as game characters more so than they were made to give girls something to swoon over and flood the internet with badly written shounen ai with fan fiction.

It was all a set-up I tell you.

But yeah having the ps3 make their own spin/rip-off of smash bros is only a matter of time. And the 360 might even be able to pull it off as well ,considering they at least have voice chat.

Last edited:
geno from super mario rpg. i also think they could of put some shapeshifter in there like ditto where B down transforms you into the enemy in front of you.

Lugia said:
i also think they could of put some shapeshifter in there like ditto where B down transforms you into the enemy in front of you.

That would have been awesome

naruto kakashi orinchmaru zabuza sauske jiraya and stunade
and boo dry bones and koopa kid
and for monkeys everywhere dixie kong fits i with diddie and donkey kong

Last edited:
Leon from Resident Evil would be cool now that I think about it, especially with the metroid level from SSBM with the zombies.:smilewinkgrin:

That guy from No more heros I cant think of his name right now. He would the beam katana and the motorcycle thing and he would own hardcore!!!:yesnod:

By the way, for all of you naming characters on the PS3/360, think again. The only reason Snake made it on the roster is because Nintendo is close friends with the creator of MGS.

Back