What If Halo 3 Fails????

As much as I love Halo - something has always bothered me about the game... Master Chief.
He looks like an inbred, dirt-bike lovin, army-lovin rednecks wet dream.
The man has no stlye. I mean he's one step away from being f*cking Robocop... And what kind of a name is Master Chief?

Halo 3 will be great though. I know the ending already...

- Spoiler -
Master Chief kills all the bad guys - then settles down and marries his cousin. They live happily every after on a dirt farm where he races dirt bikes at the weekend...

prob doesnt matter very much, if you bought a 360 for halo in the first place then microsoft already has your money so they have already succeeded in there mission to get you to buy the system so if you dont buy anymore 360 games after halo 3 they could prob give a rats ass.

there's no chance of Halo failing. the story, graphics, climax of a trilogy....so many things working for it. I can tell you, I was off put by Halo when I started getting into it because I thought people were being overzealous and exaggerating it. But it's pretty decent, and Halo 2 was even better I thought. So with all the power and possibility of the 360 over the original xbox...this game is going to be so killer.

I heard big things for this game personally I loved 1 and 2 but by the sounds of it, it will be a reject, but i still might get it...

the only thing that halo has bad is...

MASTERCHIEF

he is just like robocop =S

Even if the game sucks, they'll have so many immediate sales that it won't fail. And.......... I'm pretty sure it won't suck.

JerrodDRagon said:
Sorry but this is not Halo 2 this time they had enough time to make the game, the graphics look great, they got to make a better story and the multilayer looks great.

But lets say ti did fail, then the 360 would be dead and the Wii would win with no problems but this wont happen and thats good. I want both systems to be great so I get more great games.

The 360 would be dead? Last time I checked the 360 was doing pretty good... :eek:ut:

TwilightWarrior said:
That has to be the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard...

I third that motion! The 360 outsold the Wii because there were more of them out! :crazy: If Nintendo supplied enough, I'm sure it would have outsold the 360, but I digress.

Even if Halo 3 fails, there will be so many Halo fan[boys] that Halo 3 would do well financally. Plus, gaming sites would give high scores probably. I remember a magazine giving Halo 2 a 10 and I was thinking "Did it really deserve it?"

RedProdigy said:
I third that motion! The 360 outsold the Wii because there were more of them out! :crazy: If Nintendo supplied enough, I'm sure it would have outsold the 360, but I digress.

Even if Halo 3 fails, there will be so many Halo fan[boys] that Halo 3 would do well financally. Plus, gaming sites would give high scores probably. I remember a magazine giving Halo 2 a 10 and I was thinking "Did it really deserve it?"
Umm, no?
360 had the same shortage....obviously you don't remember the thing about the 360 being the first to sell big on eBay, yadadadada, 360 is the reason Wii sold so well right away, but you guys probably wouldn't understand that..

Back