what if they branch on the wii fit?

aznsnipez5

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
so i just got my wii and im browsing through some games. i came across the wii fit, the whole pressure sensor. i was thinking, wii can get a great lead on the gaming world. think about this my friends. this wasnt too well thought out. well it was like a spontaneous idea really.

What if a device like the wii fit straps on to certain joints and can sense ur every moment through that. the wii fit proves its very possible. whats next is a head mounted display. and with what ive seen nintendo do recently, it shouldnt be too hard to make. it could be the biggest virtual reality game in the world. has anyone played .hack before? it'd be like that, except even more advanced, with the pressure sensors.

btw, itd prolly cost nearly $1000 if it were created, if not $2000 haha

Well I am sure the Wii Board is simply a step in the future, its going along with Nintendo's aim with the Wii and what it does for people.

I am sure with the next console we will see something really innovative (or maybe not) but the board is definitely a step in the right direction (no pun intended).

Why not just go outside and exercise. I doubt it will go that far if they did, I'd doubt it would be that expeisive.

Gotta agree with rach, nintendo will take small steps toward that goal if that is even their goal. There was another thread about nintendo system prices and everything has been $200 with the wii being the most expensive at $250. Nobody would buy a system for $1000. Nintendo is more about selling decent stuff for cheap that people will enjoy, than making high end stuff that is really expensive and will only appeal to some.

I'd rather something less in-depth. I don't want to be suiting up to play a game (unless it's paintball).

i doubt suiting up will ever catch on... pretty pricey

it will be motion cameras and my not even be next gen... lot's of people realize that the remote swings a bat pretty good with the slightest twitch... they'll make the remote more life like first.

i think theres something wrong with the whole motion cameras part tho haha

Back