Why we should fear Wii Fit

teehee, but seriously, wouldnt punch out with like, mario galaxy graphics be damn great? Like, the old over the should view, omg ide piss in my pants. 3d Donkey kong with great gameplay!

A load of crap.

I'm looking forward to WiiFit - it can be used for games too - there's a skiing game coming out that utilises it. Sounds kind of good.

Also, I'm hoping it'll keep me from becoming a fat lump of lard during the winter months ( up here in the Great White North, winters are cold )! I'm a lot more active during the summer with paddling, cycling etc - good for keeping in shape ( gyms are boring ).

Last edited:
stewart01 said:
A load of crap.

I'm looking forward to WiiFit - it can be used for games too - there's a skiing game coming out that utilises it. Sounds kind of good.

Also, I'm hoping it'll keep me from becoming a fat lump of lard during the winter months! I'm a lot of active during the summer with paddling, cycling etc - good for keeping in shape ( gyms are boring ).

I guess, if you're into a skiing game o_O Its just always been wierd to me, I never saw the entertainment in it. I personally rather go to the gym. But I go with my brothers, so we're basically hanging out.

Last edited:
Yea i meant skiing :) I didnt check my spelling til like 4 minutes later, but I edited.

Yea I know people have lack of motivation and money sometimes. Im actually pretty poor so I unless your really really poor or spending all the money on other things I dont get that. As for motivation, i wouldnt have it either if I had no one to go with.

I Think It Will Be Great For The Wii. I Mean, As You Guys Have Basically Said, Who Wants To Be A Fat Tub Of Lard, Sitting On The Couch Playing Videogames ALL DAY!!! Wii Fit Will Keep Us..Well...Fit!:p:

wii_fit.jpg

I'm hooked.:ihih:

Although to be serious, it's not something I'm too hyped about, but my gf can't wait for it. And I certainly don't believe it threatens the likes of Mario/Metroid/Zelda series. It's just another genre for the masses. Nothing new.

TortillaChip520 said:
skiing, you mean??

anyways, most ppl who don't go to the gym don't go cuz they lack the money and motivation.

I lack the motivation. Its ( gyms ) just plain boring: Running on the spot or cycling on a machine, much rather be outside.

stewart01 said:
I lack the motivation. Its ( gyms ) just plain boring: Running on the spot or cycling on a machine, much rather be outside.

Exactly. :yesnod: But, some Wii games are pretty good. If I'm playing a game or sport, I will go all out and never notice it. Plain workout exercising drives me nuts with boredom.

I'm having a good time with Victorious Boxers as a workout. (It follows punches more than Wii SPorts boxing, which was designed to respond to 'gestures' rather than real punching motions.) Thinking about getting wrist weights for more of a workout. And I'd love some skiing/snowboarding games for WiiFit. There were a buch of great ones in the arcades (with the big screens and ski platforms)--I hope some of those are ported or redone for the Wii.

Don't underestimate the balance/yoga stuff either. That really builds muscle tone and strength, even though you're not 'jumping around'!

Back