Wii Fit to be released on May 20th?

manufan15 said:
I think I can be a fan if I watch it every week. It's my heritage, English and Irish.

Anyway, don't you think it's a compliment for your league if I choose to watch that instead of the MLS?? What else am I supposed to watch if I want quality soccer? The MLS sucks.

I think I have a right to comment on it if I actually know what's going on. I'm not protective of any league here, simply because sports are enjoyable for the whole world to watch.

That isn't the point, what I said was an example. Just because this guy posted something you don't like doesn't mean he can't say it, it's a well known statement and is right.

Spinty said:
Well, Britain is third most obese country

britains not a country its england or scotland etc.

but in scotland there giving schools 3 more peroids a week to give people p.e. so we be fit soon.

sorry if this annoyes anyone.

Cpt.McCloud said:
That isn't the point, what I said was an example. Just because this guy posted something you don't like doesn't mean he can't say it, it's a well known statement and is right.

I know I admitted it was a fact. Whatever...I hate these kind of arguements especially if the guy who posted isn't even involved lol.

On topic from here.

Back