wii fit sells one million in japan

WiiFit is more than just the exercise games. You can use the WiiBoard for other games.

So, if you don't want to buy WiiFit, don't. Don't question why people will buy it. They won't question why you bought PokeMon and play it late at night hugging your sisters Hello Kitty doll. But, when the skateboarding/surfing/RPG/flying game comes out and use the WiiBoard, don't complain that you had to buy it too.

dude wii fit is a different game than anything else. the board wont be just for ffitness. i am sure that new spinoffs will come. its an exciting new peripherel for teh wii

vashivihan said:
dude wii fit is a different game than anything else. the board wont be just for fitness. i am sure that new spinoffs will come. its an exciting new peripherel for teh wii

yes ! finnally someone said it! the board for wii fit can be used for other games....3 quaters of the users who posted in this thread posted negativie feelings about wii fit

LoganSix said:
Yeah skating would be cool ,but still ollie? lol and indy grab with the white board thingy ,how about a kickflip ,those things kinda wouldn't work out :D
but snowboarding now that might me interesting but still can't replace the real thing ,i snowboard and its freaking sweet.
skiing would also be nice ,especial using the wiimotes as sticks (idk how you call em in english the sticks you use when skiing)
but I don't back down on the fitness stuff I said :yesnod:

Back