wii fit sells one million in japan

Why is everyone saying north america? Is Canada fat too? I don't see very many here in Ont.
Just wanted too point that out. ... ..

Fire Flower said:
Why is everyone saying north america? Is Canada fat too? I don't see very many here in Ont.
Just wanted too point that out. ... ..
Well, people sadly attempt to be politically correct and include us into the fray.

Just to further my point about google, and everyones opinion on Americans, I searched on google images for "average americans". Notice how all images on the first page, relate to food, have fat people, sexy posters or money.

click here for a good laugh

People get shot out side, that not healthy at all. Fat people are every where! So it's all good. Plus too it's a cool toy to play with and get in shape with. It tracks every thing. Too bad it's doesn't track pyramid work outs as I'm wondering how much weaker I am now they I do lots of studio work.

People love this stuff though! skinny people have a lot of energy too!

I think Wii Fit will be good.

For me its like this. I'm busy with school and what not, but I also want to be able to workout and have time to play games and do fun things. What Wii Fit does, is allow me to do a little of both at the same time. Plus, its better than sitting on the couch...I'm going to buy it when it comes out for sure!

solidkirby said:
Lol thats so true.
Don't see why people get so psyched about it ,lol doing pushups on a weird white ''Wii fit thingy'' ooooh sooo fuuun ,you can't do them without it?
Ooooh yoga while standing on the ''wii fit thingy'' whoooooaaaa how ''fun''
Pathetic.

Originally Posted by bubs
Cant wait to see the Wii virtual sex games come out
Lma0 nice one :D

I don't like it really

Hey look somewhere realistic

Riverside_Excel_gym_(o)_large.jpg

i agree with wii smurf.

seriously, if you're looking to excercise, go to a gym.

AoWFraggit said:
i agree with wii smurf.

seriously, if you're looking to excercise, go to a gym.

Wii fit is for when you cant go to a gym....Trunks give me a toy like you promised!!!
P.S its goten's line

SSJJason said:
[/COLOR]

Wii fit is for when you cant go to a gym....Trunks give me a toy like you promised!!!
P.S its goten's line
Lol that sounds so stupid - when you can't go to the gym ,so when can't you go to the gym?

Back