What is love to you?

Love is kind, love is patient. Love does not envy; it does not boast. But most importantly love is unfathomable. It's indescribable. When you love someone you can't get them out of your head. You can't get them out of your heart. No means of measure can define love. Love is the centerpiece of civilization. Love never changes. Love is enough. Love is sufficient. That's what love is to me. :)

that was beautiful -tears of happiness-

Love is NOT something that can be measured by money or power! Love is HOT dudes with nice bums uh hahahhahaha
Lul...
No need to say that... :lol:

dont worry about that
besides i find that the best kind of girl to date and go out with

are usually the ones who are shy which means therr honest you know
the girls that some people would consider i guess "emo" or "nerdy"

i honestly could give two shits about that though ;D

Last edited:
I LOVE EMO GIRLS!!!!!! xD

Ew...

@hybrid
Kewl.. Hope ya enjoy the date yall gunna have... >w<

well if you dont mind me asking may i ask what type of girls you are into? its fine if you dont wanna answer

and im not here to bash or nothing this is strictly just idle chatter between friends and we are friends right? ^____________________^

I LOVE EMO GIRLS!!!!!! xD

Ew...

@hybrid

well if you dont mind me asking may i ask what type of girls you are into? its fine if you dont wanna answer

and im not here to bash or nothing this is strictly just idle chatter between friends and we are friends right? ^____________________^

Lul...
I dunno what girls I like... My brain is 12 years old! X3

Ew...

@hybrid

Lul...

umm thats fine when i was 12 years old i used to love my teacher lol no joke

EDIT: i almost forgot i was also engaged AKA about to marry my Gamecube back then as well as my SSB Melee + Super Mario Sunshine lol!

Lul...

umm thats fine when i was 12 years old i used to love my teacher lol no joke

EDIT: i almost forgot i was also engaged AKA about to marry my Gamecube back then as well as my SSB Melee + Super Mario Sunshine lol!

Lol
My teacher is big as a hippo! o_O

Eh, the girls at my school are so dramatic... -n-''

Ah, I would marry my Sega! X3
But that was when I was 3

Back