what is noob and what is not noob

hardscoping? i quickscope and drag scope when the guy thinks he can evade me by dolphinndiving but i dont hardscope....also if i joined a wii forum i want to read stuff about the wii not the the ps3 or xbox orelse i wouldve joined much better forums for the ps3 or xbox

No one likes a quick scoping noob, so you lost all credibility here. I have a little over the stats you just "showed off" only difference is I DON'T quickscope I hard scope.

Yeah that means that you aren't good just a total noob bro.
This is why I sometimes HATE playing on the wii version of black ops because of noobs like you at least on black ops ps3 quick scoping has been DESTROYED/PATCHED so its not possible to do.

and are you stupid? did you not understand that their are other sections about other consoles on this forum? if these forums are not good to you then simply leave because "Wii" don't need you here man.

Last edited:
Lol at all these random people coming in thinking Lazy Jack is talking **** to them

DEAR READER OF THIS POST:D,
EVERYONE GUESS WHAT!!! I MADE A PS3 PROFILE AND GOT BLACK OPS SO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST MY NAME IS SD_BIGSHOT THANK YOU FOR TIME!!:lol::lol:
SINCERELY,
BIGSHOT

Don't get on shoot2kyll's bad side or he gunno F U UP!

I lol'd yeah man! I will heed that advice indeed. Now ONLY A COUPLE OF MORE HRS UNTIL CONDUIT2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP I CANNOT SLEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Been playing black ops wii/ps3, undead nightmare, RDR, GTA4, WAW
but none of those games seem fun just boring

I want conduit2!

...you know what? **** that Im gonna go on black ops ps3 and do some ground war! until morning or something! peace out!

Last edited:
No one likes a quick scoping noob, so you lost all credibility here. I have a little over the stats you just "showed off" only difference is I DON'T quickscope I hard scope.

Yeah that means that you aren't good just a total noob bro.
This is why I sometimes HATE playing on the wii version of black ops because of noobs like you at least on black ops ps3 quick scoping has been DESTROYED/PATCHED so its not possible to do.

and are you stupid? did you not understand that their are other sections about other consoles on this forum? if these forums are not good to you then simply leave because "Wii" don't need you here man.
Lol i bet i could still quickscope on the ps3/xbox versions all you need to do is aim off the target and it will bring itself over the target. and quickscoping is noob? hardscoping is noob ***** all you do is sit next to a claymore/motion sensor and keep the scope to your eye for the whole match...if quickscoping was dead in bo on ps3/xbox how come there are montages of quickscoping on youtube? and if you think im not informed search "post patch" also theres tutorials on how to quickscope post patch which is pretty much drag scoping except a litle faster....and im not a noob since my aim assist is off :s

Lol i bet i could still quickscope on the ps3/xbox versions all you need to do is aim off the target and it will bring itself over the target. and quickscoping is noob? hardscoping is noob ***** all you do is sit next to a claymore/motion sensor and keep the scope to your eye for the whole match...if quickscoping was dead in bo on ps3/xbox how come there are montages of quickscoping on youtube? and if you think im not informed search "post patch" also theres tutorials on how to quickscope post patch which is pretty much drag scoping except a litle faster....and im not a noob since my aim assist is off :s

No you cannot and all those "montages" are not really quickscoping because you are able to on the ps3/360 versions of the game thats all by luck those people getting those "shots" my proof of this is the COD forums where their is a constant spam of whiny little noobing idiots saying "blah blah bring back quick scoping on ps3/360 black ops"

Quickscoping has been literally patched on ps3/360 as far as wii goes ppl can quick scope on their like you noob. Hard scoping is noob huh? Wow that has got to be the dumbest comment I have EVER read on the internet. Snipers are meant to be CAMPERS hence the word sniper being at a long distance killing your target.

Of course snipers should have a claymore or motion sensor in case someone comes and tries to kill em I mean that's how it is in real life duh much?

Quick scoping is for chumps and isn't even possible in real life. Remember a sniper rifle isn't a sub-machine gun or a Rifle for Run N Gun.

prinny is right COD players are dumb and its making me look extremely bad.

Last edited:
I agree with hybrid for quickscoping being easier on the wii. Not only is it off more, most people are way better on the other consoles

DEAR READER OF THIS POST:D,
EVERYONE GUESS WHAT!!! I MADE A PS3 PROFILE AND GOT BLACK OPS SO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST MY NAME IS SD_BIGSHOT THANK YOU FOR TIME!!:lol::lol:
SINCERELY,
BIGSHOT

Noticed how no one even botherd to show remorse on your subject. Can you ever stay on topic or are you challanged?

And carlos. i dont think i have to ask you if your challange, " if you cant quickscope on black ops how come you see montages of people doing it"

you sound like a fu***ing child.

its like bieleving WWE is real.

and quick scopeing dont make you a pro, its not noobish, but its not somthing to brag a bout thousands of people do it on mw2

Back