what is noob and what is not noob

Im just reporting what im experiencing in this damn game thats crappy but ok i guess its funny from your perspective since your probably one of them

This all started by one post made by a guy who thought he was better than every one else on black ops. a noob is what we all like to blurt out when we die. thats what the deffinition of a noob is

did you not see the definition of a noob in the beggining of this thread? and no i dont think im better thah anyone else....i just think im more of a skilled player to snipe/use underpowered guns

This is how I see it...... You go out, pay your cash for the game, you play the game and find a weapon that works well for you..... If it's the ak74u with rapid fire or the famas with the g/l attachment then that's fine by me....... It's your game, the weapons are in the game so why the hell not use them to your advantage....it's down to the opposition to find a way to stop you from using the advantage these weapons may have......

Couldn't have said it better myself, how can you call any guns noob ish.....
They are all there to unlock and use,

I was thinking the other night that if someone has a turbo pad and an M14 or M16, it would be a recipe for disaster.....lol

I find it pretty funny how Carlos think a 1.76 kd is really good. Thats about average, and on the wii, you should be doing better than that if you think your a great player. 22% accuracy? Don't make me laugh :D My accuracy with machine guns is the same as that, my accuracy with the L96 is 49%. Oh and on the PS3 (and stop whining that PS3 players shouldnt be talking on this forum, everyones allowed to go on whatever forum they like best) my kdr is 2.51, with my wl ratio as 5.56, with around 25,000 kills. Anyway, carry on :D
average with machine guns most of my kills are from l96
and you have a ps3 yet you go on a forum section specificly ment for the wii and imnot whining im sure my voice is deeper than yours whining is what those little kids on wii lobbys do when i get dogs "oh your a hacker ooooo you dropshot me your hacking you quickscoped on bo your hacking ooooo" ps3 has better everything and theres easier ways to kill people and idk if you camp or not so yeah wii has more shittier connections and im sure ps3 hit registration is alot better than the wiis and winning/loss ratio is useless in pubs it just means you have more luck with teams your assigned to and you probably play the objective unlike me i just play domination becuz theres nokill limit. winning/lossing is for clan wars not public matches what matters there is your kdr also im sure youve had more time with ps3 controllers as i use the classic controller pro on the wii so it is hard for me to get accustomed to it since ive used wiimote since i first started playing cod
Have you ever been to a Grammar lesson? Ever heard of paragraphs? Anyway.

Who gives a **** if you claim to have a deeper voice, if you mean you're more mature or something you just proved your not by that post. (Btw FYI I'm 16 and my voice broke years ago so you know, just saying). Also I started out on the wii and I joined this forum when I didn't have the PS3, thought I'd stay because I thought the members were pretty alright, clearly I was wrong in your case.

R.e w/l ratio's, I never get joined into a good team, but probably 1/2 the time I play with one of my friends, hes alright, 1.8 kd, but I win the majority of games when I'm with people who go 1-6, 0-4 etc. (I play SnD).

Lastly, who gives a damn about controllers? Thats no excuse.

edit: Just saw 'idk if you camp' bit. I get rage messages from people saying 'you rushing *****' etc. So I hope that explains everything. HTH.

Last edited:
did you not see the definition of a noob in the beggining of this thread? and no i dont think im better thah anyone else....i just think im more of a skilled player to snipe/use underpowered guns

ummm that would be referd as too, you think your better than every one else. just as in a diffrent way of saying it.

Well I am officially fed up with black ops not just on wii but on ps3.
My reason? the new patch for 360 that ps3 will be getting has literally made quick scoping possible.

Its all thanks to whiny little dumbass kids like carlos that this was allowed after all that talk from treyarc " oh well we took out quck scoping as it isn't fair etc" BULLSHITTING ass kissers I'm serious -___-""

i quickscope how would i want it gone.......such a foolish child anyways treyarch can have there way becuz honostly we cant fight treyarch back efficiently with quickscopes since they can just change a littlke detail and make us take a few months trying to quickscope again and theyll keep changing it

@cpfc fan grammar isnt necessary here its only necessary at school for school work and home work and stuff. Also saying that on wii i only find little kids with squeeky voices......ok try using the woo remote controller again after all this time with ps3 controller....it gives you a hard time right?

@glyn wyatt i see no fun or common sense in using $50 good dollars on a game where you are just going to be an ass hole to every other players by using a grenade launcher then you get killed and your famas has the whole magazines still in it.....yeah thats real fun or using a stoner ext mag or m60 big ammo abd just unleashing a storm of bullets until you see +100 or +50 or +500 or until you run out of ammo in that clip

@War_Loser who givesa **** if i think im better than everybody else i guess being in the lead of most of my matches is just bull **** correct? Just look at the number 1 guy on gb.....he challenges starting out players and he camps EVERYWHERE WITH RAPID FIRE AK74U

Anyways i guess im the only "clean" one in most lobbys overpowerred weapons is a disease and addiction

i quickscope how would i want it gone.......such a foolish child anyways treyarch can have there way becuz honostly we cant fight treyarch back efficiently with quickscopes since they can just change a littlke detail and make us take a few months trying to quickscope again and theyll keep changing it

@cpfc fan grammar isnt necessary here its only necessary at school for school work and home work and stuff. Also saying that on wii i only find little kids with squeeky voices......ok try using the woo remote controller again after all this time with ps3 controller....it gives you a hard time right?

@glyn wyatt i see no fun or common sense in using $50 good dollars on a game where you are just going to be an ass hole to every other players by using a grenade launcher then you get killed and your famas has the whole magazines still in it.....yeah thats real fun or using a stoner ext mag or m60 big ammo abd just unleashing a storm of bullets until you see +100 or +50 or +500 or until you run out of ammo in that clip

@War_Loser who givesa **** if i think im better than everybody else i guess being in the lead of most of my matches is just bull **** correct? Just look at the number 1 guy on gb.....he challenges starting out players and he camps EVERYWHERE WITH RAPID FIRE AK74U

Anyways i guess im the only "clean" one in most lobbys overpowerred weapons is a disease and addiction
You may not find grammar important on here, but posts can be pretty difficult to read if theres no paragrpahs or proper sentences. I don't really care about spelling etc. Anyway, back onto the topic guys? :D

LMAO.... Carlos, you really need to get over yourself. Oh and by the way, it's only a game buddy... Not real life, is it really that important ????

Back