what is noob and what is not noob

Noticed how no one even botherd to show remorse on your subject. Can you ever stay on topic or are you challanged?
HAHAHA yeah i can stay on subject lol but i just wanted to announce(how ever you spell it) that and see what anyone says. but it looks like no one likes me:cryin::cryin: im gonna go jump off a bridge:D
oh carlos you suck a** the only time i quick scope is when i am tryin to make my way to a place with my rifle and i have to do it really fast. so ifanyone thinks carlos is a newb say i :lol::lol::lol:

Noticed how no one even botherd to show remorse on your subject. Can you ever stay on topic or are you challanged?
HAHAHA yeah i can stay on subject lol but i just wanted to announce(how ever you spell it) that and see what anyone says. but it looks like no one likes me:cryin::cryin: im gonna go jump off a bridge:D
oh carlos you suck a** the only time i quick scope is when i am tryin to make my way to a place with my rifle and i have to do it really fast. so ifanyone thinks carlos is a newb say i :lol::lol::lol:

I read your comment announcing your ps3 black ops PSN account.
I just didn't comment over that little fool carlos.

However I do recall asking you when you made the topic saying that your clan expanded into the ps3 I asked what the requirements were but you..never answered me...

but anyways you are more then welcome to add me, my psn is located in my signature. I play multiplayer demolition and ground war the most I'm also HUGE into zombies and most of the time 2 man zombies with my good friend on psn. though I wouldn't mind 3maning any zombie map [hint hint]

I also got a mic but only use it when im gaming with budss don't really like listening or talking to people who are full of **** on COD ya know how it is on their dude.

EDIT: Did you purchase 1st Strike Map Pack?

Last edited:
I read your comment announcing your ps3 black ops PSN account.
I just didn't comment over that little fool carlos.

However I do recall asking you when you made the topic saying that your clan expanded into the ps3 I asked what the requirements were but you..never answered me...

but anyways you are more then welcome to add me, my psn is located in my signature. I play multiplayer demolition and ground war the most I'm also HUGE into zombies and most of the time 2 man zombies with my good friend on psn. though I wouldn't mind 3maning any zombie map [hint hint]

I also got a mic but only use it when im gaming with budss don't really like listening or talking to people who are full of **** on COD ya know how it is on their dude.

EDIT: Did you purchase 1st Strike Map Pack?

oh im sorry i didnt answer you. but i know what you mean thats why i when im with my friends and i hear a bunch of guys talking shi* i do the mute:lol::lol: but yeah i didnt respond cause they deleted cause "only one thread per clan"!!
i also like zombies! been playin ascension alot!! i have found all three bears and played the song like 5 times lol also played the song on kino its pretty good. lol i like two man three and four man gang ups but only with friends. lol its alot easier to do with friends right?
btw i have a mike also and i have the map pack and have gotten three across the map tomahawks already they were really funny. lol i mostly do tdm, ground war, domination, and s&d its pretty fun. lol

I'm confused do I Quickscope or hardscope........but I'm not noob I know that much :)

The way I play is close to walls, hiding (taking cover) behind objects and only aiming (looking through the scope) when I encounter an enemy, I'm always on the move.....I almost never fire without aiming, in fact the only time I do is with an unsuppressed weapon to lure an enemy to my previous position.....

Last edited:
I almost never fire without aiming, in fact the only time I do is with an unsuppressed weapon to lure an enemy to my previous position.....

i never fire without aiming either but that makes me mad alot. its like a habit for me that ned to break unless a person is medium to long range a way but usually when going around a corner or something i die quick cause i ads and then shoot but that takes to long lol but anyways you dont need to waste ammo like that just get decoys and toss them out from your position till they stop working :lol:

so this is luck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAG9r3Sxr5E fcourse he misses sometimes because treyarch hates snipers and doesnt have a decent hit registration on their multiplayer........also this is a video game who gives a **** if it seems real...you want real? go play battle field 3 cuz honostly im getting tired of being called noob by ppl wh use the famas/aug/rapid fire and call me noob for being able to kill them at close range with something thats ment for long range........every sniper 1v1 ive been in ive been told im good and a pro and they ask me to join their clan is that noob there? people do it on mw2 because its easy....s.o.h pro i think worked im guessing and the guys didnt have shaky hands like treyarch make the blackops guys have so quuickscoping on there was easy....and no i honostly think 360 players are the worst everyone on their camps mostly without a sniper rifle....ps3 players are more casual so they run and gun wii players are a mix of mostly campers...so yeah and those superior consoles have more accurate statistics with their weapons and they get patched first so excuse me for sniping on a console that hasnt been patched for it :O i didnt know this console sucked monkey balls and needed people to beg for the slightest patch :eek:

Play a competitive GB match Carlos, then you can talk.

EDIT: Haven't been on this site in forever, sig is old lol.

i don't update my wiichat stuff anymore ty very much but i do have a gb i made my own clan with oSiriz and i have a doubles.....and i don't see ppl asking a guy with a mic who went 5-20 to join his clan lmfao

Lol, I did once, bearing in mind that was the first ever time I played and stupidly that was an online match, now I always get more kills than deaths and consider myself to be very tactical......

I find it pretty funny how Carlos think a 1.76 kd is really good. Thats about average, and on the wii, you should be doing better than that if you think your a great player. 22% accuracy? Don't make me laugh :D My accuracy with machine guns is the same as that, my accuracy with the L96 is 49%. Oh and on the PS3 (and stop whining that PS3 players shouldnt be talking on this forum, everyones allowed to go on whatever forum they like best) my kdr is 2.51, with my wl ratio as 5.56, with around 25,000 kills. Anyway, carry on :D

some random noob who uses famas and noobtube @ whoeveer asked who went 5-20

Last edited:
I find it pretty funny how Carlos think a 1.76 kd is really good. Thats about average, and on the wii, you should be doing better than that if you think your a great player. 22% accuracy? Don't make me laugh :D My accuracy with machine guns is the same as that, my accuracy with the L96 is 49%. Oh and on the PS3 (and stop whining that PS3 players shouldnt be talking on this forum, everyones allowed to go on whatever forum they like best) my kdr is 2.51, with my wl ratio as 5.56, with around 25,000 kills. Anyway, carry on :D
average with machine guns most of my kills are from l96
and you have a ps3 yet you go on a forum section specificly ment for the wii and imnot whining im sure my voice is deeper than yours whining is what those little kids on wii lobbys do when i get dogs "oh your a hacker ooooo you dropshot me your hacking you quickscoped on bo your hacking ooooo" ps3 has better everything and theres easier ways to kill people and idk if you camp or not so yeah wii has more shittier connections and im sure ps3 hit registration is alot better than the wiis and winning/loss ratio is useless in pubs it just means you have more luck with teams your assigned to and you probably play the objective unlike me i just play domination becuz theres nokill limit. winning/lossing is for clan wars not public matches what matters there is your kdr also im sure youve had more time with ps3 controllers as i use the classic controller pro on the wii so it is hard for me to get accustomed to it since ive used wiimote since i first started playing cod

Last edited:
Back