what is the difference

T

The_Loose_Cannon

between nintendogs and "dogz/catz"

i just saw the commercial on nickelodeon (not that im watching this volunterally.... :sick: ) and i never heard of this.

is it a knock off or a different version? whats it deal?

Nintendogs is FAR superior to the dogz/catz games

first off the graphics are much better, and the view of the dog is more on the level of the pet as if you were sitting on the floor with them, as opposed to the top down SIMS type of view for dogz/catz. You can play with the dog in Nin-Dogs much more realistically (pet, throw things, etc.). I don't really have the list of specs to give you a side by side comparison, but having seen both games played, that is the biggest and most significant difference, which, IMO, makes them completely different games (Nin-Dogs being better).

I was kinda surprised that Ubisoft put their name on the dogz/catz games, they really are sub-par in my experience.

Well I could be a bum and say one's with cats and one's with dogs but I wont ^-^

Yeah I think they spent more time and effort making Nintendogs and the cats was just a quick thing - This is what it comes out like anywho.

But jowii got it right on the nose :)

But don't forget Horsez and Hamsterz which are both quality games .......... no not really I havent played them but they all end with Z so that basically screams "oh we made a quick game to cash in on Nintendogs!!"

Back