what is the meaning of life?

chikupi

quack
Sep 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
3632-7782-7801-4679
noew i thought of this thread because of the how the "How Did the Universe Begin?" and i'm just wondering what ppl think what the meaning of ur life is. hope u'll like this and i hope nobody get attack by the way they think.

I personally think that the true meaning of life is different for each person. The overall view is to continue the survival of the human race, but for me it is something different:

The true meaning of life, from my point of view, is to achieve inner peace.

sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

or maybe just sex. . .

or maybe just videogames. . .

if you look at it from a philosophical point or view to perceive because without perception the universe is both existing and nonexistent and without intelligent beings to perceive it the universe isn't truly and completely existent.

unless your religious and belive the purpose of life is to live up to a god's expectations or something.

Last edited:
yeah if you mean for each individual person of course. but in general i think its what i said above.

The meaning of life is to achieve inner peace and happiness, but in a mature way, not doing drugs and believing that's being happy, obviously.

Zarogan said:
The meaning of life is to achieve inner peace and happiness, but in a mature way, not doing drugs and believing that's being happy, obviously.

i noticed you used the term believing, you should be happy, not believe that your happy cause you didn't do things you thought you shouldn't do.....

to send your afterlifes a little bit further, once you die someone is reborn not as you, but with quality traits from you and they will grow again, this repeats until 1 of those people in your strand does something big..never done before..or helpful to humans.

I believe the Meaning of Life is to Accomplish a goal. once that goal is complete, you then die.

Back