After Life/ Other Existance, what are your opinions?

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
Hopefully this don't turn out into a all out war on each other. I just wanna know what you guys think about The After Life and if there is any other Existance.

I'm really not sure about the after life. But I do believe there is aliens. Cause the univers is just too damn huge for us.

Plz don't turn this into some huge debate about religion or anything else. Try and stay on topic.

I believe there are many intelligent aliens much like us, perhaps billions of planets with them scattered in different galaxies in the universe. We really don't know if our universe ever ends, so any answer could be right IMO.

I just really doubt we'll ever be able to meet any of these intelligent human like aliens because they're just so far away. I'd think it take too many years for us to be able to go so far and by then the world would be over....and the cycle of life would just start over until that small .000001% or w/e percent happened that two alien people like us met.

I think if we do by happen see aliens much like us, it'll be a extremely rare occurance or proof in the future human-like beings will be able to evolve and go off earth like planets to adapt to space, different planets, or space station?

Or maybe there are extremely advanced aliens that just don't care to talk to the likes of our basic forms. Perhaps they move at such a faster rate and live such a longer life that they don't notice us or are just too fast for us?

As far as afterlife goes, as a Christian, I definatley believe in that. I believe the good shall live with the good, and the bad with the bad.

Last edited:
Well I'm an Atheist so I don't believe in any after life. You say to keep on topic yet you are talking about aliens which has nothing to do with the after life. But since you brought it up, I do believe there is life on other planets.

I don't think there is really an after life. I believe in past lives, and when you die, you become something else. But you can have a choice of what you want to be next.

Okay, here goes, I'm Catholic, always have been, go to Catholic school, getting confirmed on the 13th blahdeblahdeblah.

But what I really don't understand is our concept of afterlife. You go to Heaven and you're a giant walking blob of a soul which no one knows what looks like, but certainly isn't a body and won't have any human properties, it would lack the ability of speech. Deeming us, forever lonely. Now, I don't like that, and it's not particularly my view on eternal happiness.

We can choose whether to believe in ghosts or not. I'm thinking this is a bit contradicting... People complain to see ghosts (even myself at three years old, apparently) in a human form, yet they are still experiencing afterlife.

Ah, God.

I don't think that any traces of your personality as we know it 'lives on'

so when you die, whatever happens, you dont experience it as you do life...

this is an ambiguous means of accepting that there is nothing after death

I completely agree with you on the aliens. The universe is just too large to play host to just us insignificant humans.
On the afterlife issue: Yes I believe there is a circle of life where you are reborn into something else each time, depending on your behaviour in your past life. Eg: If you were good, you will be reborn as a human again or as a mighty lion. But if you were bad then you will be reborn as a rat or worse, a fly.

This is really two separate topics, but whatever.

Afterlife: I'm not religious, and I don't really believe in an afterlife. I think once you die, that's it.

Aliens: If life can happen on one planet, why not another? The Universe is unimaginably large, so it boggles the mind to think we could be the only intelligent life in it. However, I don't believe in these stories of alien abduction and crashed UFOs- somehow I think a species capable of crossing vast interstellar distances would have better things to do than to probe people's anuses.

Frogger said:
Okay, here goes, I'm Catholic, always have been, go to Catholic school, getting confirmed on the 13th blahdeblahdeblah.

But what I really don't understand is our concept of afterlife. You go to Heaven and you're a giant walking blob of a soul which no one knows what looks like, but certainly isn't a body and won't have any human properties, it would lack the ability of speech. Deeming us, forever lonely. Now, I don't like that, and it's not particularly my view on eternal happiness.

We can choose whether to believe in ghosts or not. I'm thinking this is a bit contradicting... People complain to see ghosts (even myself at three years old, apparently) in a human form, yet they are still experiencing afterlife.

Ah, God.

I'm kind of catholic too, and I don't remember being taught anything about being a giant blob in the after life or not being able to communicate.....

I know atleast we'll have glorified versions of our human bodies after the rapture though.

Last edited:
we die
game over
end of that

and i do believe in aliens, its basically a fact they exsist

As a Muslim i do believe there is a afterlife. depending on your actions during life, you can either have a very good or very bad afterlife.

Heaven and Hell, are the afterlife, the one you wish to enter is a choice only you can make. choose wisely.

Inshallah (God willing) ill make it to heaven, and so will you.

I believe in aliens.
And for the afterlife, I dunno. Probably won't know till I get there.

DRMARIO said:
Aliens Exist. I'm sure the probability of Life on other planets is 0.9 .
I mean, How the Heck can we just be here..By ourselves, in this 'supposed' infinite Universe.

And as for Life after Death, I do Believe you become another Concience, after you die, but don't remember anything(Why would you, you'd be a complete different person)
exactly what i meant when i said: its basically a fact aliens exsist

Ghosts and apparitions - Do exist
I have experienced such things as have certain other members of my family (one where my MUM when she was younger tripped and fell down the staris and she was saved by some one she found out latter that that person died years ago)

Other life forms do exist we cant have the intre universe to our selfs

Darkprinny said:
Ghosts and apparitions - Do exist
I have experienced such things as have certain other members of my family (one where my MUM when she was younger tripped and fell down the staris and she was saved by some one she found out latter that that person died years ago)

Other life forms do exist we cant have the intre universe to our selfs
That or she just hit her head a little to hard and was imagining things. :crazy: Or she was lying.

Back