After Life/ Other Existance, what are your opinions?

Well what about mine
The ghost of my great grandad telling me not to go to the city center the day of the bomb

Shiftfallout said:
wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.

You must not come here too often.

I love how people say Christians are shoving their beliefs down people's throats only to start doing the same thing.

Soon it'll be reversed-religism, which isn't a word, but should be.

En4Neo said:
You must not come here too often.

I love how people say Christians are shoving their beliefs down people's throats only to start doing the same thing.

Soon it'll be reversed-religism, which isn't a word, but should be.

I agree it is hypocritical to accuse someone of forcing their beliefs on others and then do it too, but unfortunately it seems to be human nature.

And I fogot to factor in H*ll. I believe if you were truly bad in your current life, then I guess you would have an afterlife, but if you are good for some amount of time in H*ll, then you can have another life. But I also think that parts of past lifes stay with you habitwise, but you won't remember anything about your other lives. If you were a lion in a past life, maybe as a human now you like milk as your favorite drink, act like you growl at people, or maybe get into fights a lot and win. Those three could be characteristics of a lion.

Hochiminh said:
And I fogot to factor in H*ll. I believe if you were truly bad in your current life, then I guess you would have an afterlife, but if you are good for some amount of time in H*ll, then you can have another life. But I also think that parts of past lifes stay with you habitwise, but you won't remember anything about your other lives. If you were a lion in a past life, maybe as a human now you like milk as your favorite drink, act like you growl at people, or maybe get into fights a lot and win. Those three could be characteristics of a lion.
Maybe I was a Hippo in my last life. LMAO

paintba||er said:

Maybe I was a Hippo in my last life. LMAO
So you are saying you're fat?

I'm guessing a leopard, a beaver, a girl, and a amoeba for myself.

Can you guess why for each one?

I don't think there is an afterlife, in my opinion we're alive because we have a body that makes it possible (I mean every part of it: cells, organs, systems, etc) and once it shuts down, that's it.

About aliens, I find it just too unlikely for us to be the only ones in this huge universe, so I do believe in them (though I don't think it's infinite, I think it's just really big), whether they are primitive lifeforms or advanced ones.

Shiftfallout said:
wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.

Dont be too offended, on the internet youll find many people like hm. Like Wii_smurf for example. They just cant understand that you have the same feelings as they do. they see you as a different species becuase you believe in something they dont.

Hopefully they find the right path InshAllah (God willing).

Back