What kind of TV should I get?

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Thinking about getting a new tv because I have a 20in flat screen and I think its too small. Any ideas?

i actually have a screen in my room like 15 inch and i dont know if it will support a wii, its like 8 years old :( I cant wait to get one though!

oh jeez, another rich bit**. No offence, thats just what i call a guy who can buy a wii and a game or 2 and a tv... You see?...

Jealous dan99iel? Be kind, you dont know his real life situation so dont make assumptions followed up by offence.

2Wiitarded said:
Thinking about getting a new tv because I have a 20in flat screen and I think its too small. Any ideas?

a 21in flat screen?

Try avforum, they helped me. You need to give details such as price limit, size limit, hd/sd e.t.c.

Whoa whats with dan99iel? First of all I work about 100 hours every 2 weeks so quit being a whining lil baby. Thanks for the info all.

I agree with dan99eil! A TV!
A TV! And 1 Wii?

I have an old goldfish bowl I found at the dump and I put a candle in it to simulate a tiny bit what it must be like to own a tv...
I also use old tv remotes (also found at dump) to simulate what it must be like to own and play a wii...

I can't beleive you have a wii, AND A TV!!! You rich B*astard!!!

Im looking to spend about $400. It would be nice to get at least a 32 in. Im not really sure if I need hdtv or whatever but I might as well include that.

your not gonna get a hdtv or 32 inch tv in that price! Well im from england and currency and that crap is different

Well, if you only got a Wii, than just make sure you find one that has 480p. Trust me 480p is very nice too.

Ouch, a 32" for 400$. Seriously check out avforums.com, become a member and ask there, you'll get some seriously good reviews on 32" screens and they have threads for getting money off with promotional codes.

Back