The best TV to accompany the Wii

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Hi all,

I am in the process of buying myself a flat and with that I am going to need the essentials like a nice flat screen TV (forget fridge, cooker and all that boring stuff) Anyways I have found the perfect TV to accompany the Wii, also to sit along side my iMac, what do you guys think?? (See link below)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LE32R71WX-Widescreen-Ready-White/dp/B000HDB59K

Sam.

good tv, i have one

(kind of anyway...)

the white ones ones are newer versions of the one i have (which is black, and has built in freeview)

the tv in my room doesnt have any aerial/cable input, simply because i dont watch tv, only have consoles and occasionally the pc plugged into it.

from that samsungs point of view, you wont be let down, i would definately recommend it (i actually have the two previous black models in my house :shocked: )

i would get a set of components aswell..

Yeh that looks pretty damn good! :thumsup:

Biggest Tv I ever played on was 191cm Flat screen that hooked to the wall.

GaryT85 said:
good tv, i have one

(kind of anyway...)

the white ones ones are newer versions of the one i have (which is black, and has built in freeview)

the tv in my room doesnt have any aerial/cable input, simply because i dont watch tv, only have consoles and occasionally the pc plugged into it.

from that samsungs point of view, you wont be let down, i would definately recommend it (i actually have the two previous black models in my house :shocked: )

i would get a set of components aswell..

Yeah will definitely get a set of the component cables, hopefully will be very good!!!

Back