What makes me mad.

I agree, I hate it when people do that. I get games for their gameplay and what makes the game special. Like if the game has a great singleplayer, i'll buy the game for that. And same goes for Multiplayer, if it's a high point of the game and it interests me, i'll get it. Right now, the Wii's online is still pretty much a work in progress so I don't expect much and am happy when developers decide to add in an online component. You must realize that they don't have to, nor even have to make that specific game. They chose to make that game. If you want great online games, get a 360. It's been out for 2 years now, not even counting the xbox 1. That online has been refined and tuned into a well done online. There are games like halo 1+2, CoD, etc. If you don't want to pay extra cash, play on the PC, the original. you got BF2+2142, CS, and a TON of other games with awesome multiplayer

Online games to me are not a concern. Of course I want online games, and would love to see Nintendo sort out their online situation faster than they are, but if a game does not have online, like an upcoming title, I will still get it.

Like others have said, as long as the story and gameplay (Zelda for example) are excellent, then I will still make a purchase.

im gonna be really honest in this post, im that type of person, the only reason i got msc was because of online capability, that little sticker is the first thing i take a look at, and ya if ssbb doesnt have online i probly will still get it but i will be dissapointed

People who ONLY want wi-fi games are lonely people with no life at all, no brothers, no friends, so they choose to play online with strangers and are it all days everyday; which is sad indeed...Very sad.

{Axtlár} said:
People who ONLY want wi-fi games are lonely people with no life at all, no brothers, no friends, so they choose to play online with strangers and are it all days everyday; which is sad indeed...Very sad.

well your partially right, i have no brother, i have a 20yr sister, she isnt intrested in video games, but i have tones of friends, and i do prefer to play games with friends then with a random dude online like it was said earlier, but sometimes friends arent available for me, considering that i am a very busy person, i have school, work and football(american) so sometimes people want to relax after a tough day and they dont want to have a friend over because youll bore him to death becuase ur tired as hell so you would much rather play online,

to sum up, u really should think before you post, because that doesnt mean they are lonely and have no firiends

All my posts have meanings, my friend, that one was to actually make the people who stick to their couches and play all day, to rethink and get out a little bit, get some fresh air, you know? so in other words; it was for their ears, you are concrete in the abstract idea I was providing to them, but either way, good response.

YAAAA, now, back to the same post we were talking about, if you were to be one of those people that did for say play Halo 2 12 hours a day, they are people that have nothing better to do on friday nights, they need to do something else, get some fresh air, go to a movie, go on a date, join a school extra corricular activity, w/e, that is the real sad reality.i have a friend like that, he plays halo 2 so much that when i play with him all his sots peg me right bettwen the eyes......that is sad

{Axtlár} said:
sure, maybe on nintendos part that is true, but most of my friends have xbox 360 and its too easy to communicate and play with each other that its just less of a hassle to go over their house if all we feel like is playing video games.

Well, I was clearly not counting the friends part when I posted that but Nintendo's wi-fi is pretty good, Sovieto.

{Axtlár} said:
Well, I was clearly not counting the friends part when I posted that but Nintendo's wi-fi is pretty good, Sovieto.
eek. well since ive started online gaming ive just seen online as something mainly to play with your friends, so thats my take on it.

I'm among the ones who aren't going to buy games if they aren't online. (I hate to say Wifi, because I hate it and got the Lan adapter :) .) I've played console games all my life offline, and I'm tired of it. Frankly I've only put off buying a 360 because of the lame red rings of death, and I've been waiting for Nintendo to put up or shut up. If they disappoint me this time I'm through with em...if only Nintendo would make games for X-Box. Cuz I still need my Mario fix :crazy:

Back