What Pisses You Off?

The landlord is kicking us out of the house because he wants a fucking friend to rent out the place.

And we take care of this house, too. All we did to break the rules was have a cat (who didn't even make messes).

Getting hit by a Blue, red, or green shell at the end of the race and a bunch of people pass me and I loss 100+ point on Mario Kart Wii.

Those streetlights that change color too fast. There is one that is on my way to school and it takes like 1 minute to turn green and it turns red in 10 seconds. I hate that light >_<

When there is a double turn lane, the car in the inside lane MUST stay in the inside lane when they complete their turn. I get lots of morons in the inside lane who swing wide and turn into my lane, cutting me off.

Also, when I'm making a right turn, the car across the way turning left into the street will turn left instead of yielding, as the right turning car has the right of way.

Oh, and liberals, enviro-nazis, and tree-huggers.

Dreaming of being in school and the stupid alarm rings and it's time to go to school. Wasn't I already in school? That's like 15 hours of school right there, 8 (sleeping) + 7 (school) :mad:

-The people who aren't skinny, but still wear skinny jeans.
-People who complain when bands go mainstream.
-4kids.
-Having nothing to eat when you're hungry.

-My dad is really loud and wakes me up unintentionally when he wakes up my little brother to take him to school.
-That I'm a lite sleeper.

Talking to people that keep bringing up something embarrassing that you did a long time ago.

Back