what router works well with the wii?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
i want actual names. not just the company names like d-link or linksys. specific routers please. thankyou for answering.

^ with speedbooster or no speedbooster? i know it doesnt matter too much, but i have to know.

i have a zone alarm one i have my wii wirelessly hooked to it let me go see what kind it is (runs into living room)(runs back) its a z100g zone alarm router with check point software. works excellent as long as my tivo doesn't steal the wireless connection.

Get Linksys Wireless 350N. It has lag-free gameplay, faster than a normal G router with speedbooster. Works well with anything and has good signal strength.

I have a Linksys WRT54G, I've had no problems with it for use with either my Wii or my DS.

It works perfectly for Wireless DS gaming, though I haven't actually played any On-Line Wii games, but I assume it will work for that as well.

It certainly works fine for Wireless PC gaming, so it should work for Wireless Wii gaming...

ALTHOUGH, if you can afford to go 802.11N, do it. Gigabit WiFi == S\/\/33T!

wii is compatilbe with wireless N? didnt know that. well ill have to see about that one.

most routers that send a wireless N signal also do wireless G and wireless B

I have the D-Link DIR-655
gigabit and wireless N (also does G/B)

My Wii connects to an Apple Airport Extreme Base Station Model No. A1034, no hassles, instant access, not even had to fiddle with any settings. like Most Apple Stuff, it just does its job.

Doug's Wii said:
My Wii connects to an Apple Airport Extreme Base Station Model No. A1034, no hassles, instant access, not even had to fiddle with any settings. like Most Apple Stuff, it just does its job.
Longest Router name I have EVER seen. EVER!

its just called airport extreme, the rest of it, is the full title, as stated above,

" what router works well with the wii?

i want actual names. not just the company names like d-link or linksys. specific routers please."

you cant get more specific than that i think.

stick to your d-link mateyboy :)

Cant rember what i have for a wlan router. but i have xp on my pc and use the wi-fi thing on computer then my rounter because it has a long wepcode

Back