What Song's Can you Beet on Expert in GH3?

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
I can beet a few, raido song, one, simple songs, but my buddy can beet F'through the fire and the flames" we were all at a party and he played it, he failed because ppl keep jumpin in the way lmao. 0_o

i can play anything besides raining blood and ttfaf

I can beat all songs (bonus songs included) on expert except for Raining Blood, Dragonforce, and FPE remix. on expert. The ones in the second half i can barely pass but I'll be able to finish.

...The first song! I'm so great.

POSSESSIVE APOSTROPHE NOT NEEDED.

Last edited:
I've beaten every song on expert except for Through the Fire and Flames. But I have gotten 80% of the notes in training mode. If it wasn't for the intro i would probably have a decent chance at beating it. I also haven't passed The Devil Went Down to Georgia, but that doesn't count because it's battle mode, and i could easily pass it if it wasn't for dickhead Lou throwing all his crap at me. Battle mode was the most stupid thing to come to GH.

adam1111 said:
there is a guy on youtube playing through the fire and flames expert with 100%
No there isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can beat every song before/one or two after the fourth career part. And some bonus. Currently i stopped playing expert so i can try and beat hard mode TTFAF. i beat it on medium and easy.

Back