What Speed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really think its right...but my computer says i have a 100.0 Mbps speed connection. but i do have Fiber

1.1mbit
its fast enoth for me

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i dont really think its right...but my computer says i have a 100.0 Mbps speed connection. but i do have Fiber
Sounds more like your LAN connection (or rather what it's capable of on your computer), cos mine is the same. You might be able to tell if you hover over the connection icon on the bottom right corner.

I have a 1.1mb (shared across a mini-lan network, of 2 computers - one desktop, one laptop). Would like more, but because I live in the south west (Cornwall) a lot of the time, we can't get the better deals down here.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
thats just the speed of the connection between your modem/router to your PC. go to dslreports.com/stest to test your net speed. my speed is 3Mbits down and 1 Mbit up

Around 9.5mbps for me :) As for those of you posting 100.0 Mbps, your thinking of your connection to your router and not your actual interent speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back