What temple are you at in Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii OR Gamecube?

Mr Thunder Cleese,

Please post appropriately.

Wii_would_like_to_play,
I've finished the game and have just started to go back and play it all over again soon.
So far I'm just about to start the forest temple.

You can get a mod to move the post for you by looking for a mod (registerednerd/i0n) and requesting your post to move to the appropriate sub forum.

at palace of twilight..son of a beech its cool oh yeah dude that sky place is wierd as balls man i dont get it, but the boss is fun

im still chasing that bloody monkey through the forest :scared:

ive run out of oil and have no money to buy more so i figure i have to go all the way back to town to collect more

but then im not sure
so im about half way into the dark tunnel

AussieWii said:
im still chasing that bloody monkey through the forest :scared:

ive run out of oil and have no money to buy more so i figure i have to go all the way back to town to collect more

but then im not sure
so im about half way into the dark tunnel

By the bird that owns the shop in the forest you can get more lantern oil for 20 rupees.

if you just turned back to link for the first time after you got the "light tears", and are about to go to the forest temple, about how far (%) are you into the game??

I just got done with the 2nd tears of light sequence. I stopped playing because I was waiting for my component cables to get here. And I made the mistake of playing Oblivion again.

Wii_would_like_to_play said:
By the bird that owns the shop in the forest you can get more lantern oil for 20 rupees.

Or , do what I do and scoop and run. Most effective, and when you need red potions or lantern oil go back shield yourself and scoop:smilewinkgrin:

NintendoGamer said:
Or , do what I do and scoop and run. Most effective, and when you need red potions or lantern oil go back shield yourself and scoop:smilewinkgrin:

You THIEF!! I hope the bird pecks the sh*t out of you! haha, I will try that myself though, thanks for the tip! :lol:

Back