What things/accomplishments, in you're gaming hystory are you proud of?

Fox

Super Mοderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Net Slum
Wii Online Code
2625-5585-1810-7837
Basically post some noteworthy landmarks in you're gaming past and/or accomplishments.

First thing that comes to my mind is being a 5-year SOCOM ll veteran. I love that game.

=]
Hm.....Beat Pokemon Yellow With Only Using Pikachu. (I Had Other Pokemon, But I Only Used Pikachu)

Call Of Duty PC
Score: 21-1
Map: Harbor
Type: Rifles Only

Will Update More Later =]

Man, my best on SOCOM ll was...

Map: Blood Lake
Side: Terrorists
Weapons: AK-47, DE.50, PM mines, 2X ammo, M67s

Kill/Deaths: 46-0 "O.O"

I was haulin' much ass. Needless to say, I was accused of Code-9 and glitching...
Man that was fun.

Last edited:
Gears of War.
Mansion
Playing to 19
Execution

Were down 18-17. It's me and my buddy 2 vs. 4 after are teammates were killed. I'm outside with the Sniper (Just 4 bullets left) and he's running to find me. Right as he turns to where I am, a guy comes out of nowhere revving his chainsaw. I yell "Behind you!!" and before anything can happen, his head's off and I'm down to 3 bullets.

2 vs 3

We go into a side door of the mansion. I sneak to the bottom floor and notice a guy where the sniper usually is located. I wait patiently so I can get a solid shot. He stops. His head is off.

2 vs 2

Right after that I hear shooting from right above me. My friend yells "Ahh ****. I'm-" Before he could finish, his face was crushed by a curb stomp.

1 vs 2

I quickly sprint across the bottom of the mansion to see if I can get a good shot at the Locusts above me. But, before I can get across, I begin to get barraged by bullets. And by some miracle I was able to get into cover before I was downed. I waited until I could gain some health. But, as I waited there, one of the locusts sprints across the mansion in for the kill. I pull out my sniper...

...and as he gets within about 15 feet of me, I prepare to shoot. But, the game bugs out and I ended up crouching back behind the wall and accidentally shoot a no looker. My first thought was dammit, I'm left with one shot. But, back up top where a locust was aiming a Sniper at me, a head pops off.

A no looker headshot on complete accident at someone 50 feet from my target! (Still do this day, the only time I've gotten a no looker headshot with a sniper)

1 v 1

Of course now this guy was very close to me. I had accidentally scraped my shot gun when I picked up the sniper. So, I bolted the hell out of there.

I turned a quick wall and got some separation. I reloaded my sniper on the run and got some cover behind a plant after running outside. Of course, I got the cover before he even made it outside the door. So, he stupidly ran right past my hiding place and put himself against a wall looking for me. I pop out, his head pops off. 18-18.

Very long story slightly shorter. We win the last game easily and take it.
The game lasted 2 hours and 40 minutes.
I had 45 kills, 16 downs, 4 revives. (And something like 14 head shots)

It was amazing.

One springs to mind star wars battlefront. We were down like 97 to 23 and my friend side to me 'You abosulutely fail". As as I respawned I got 37 kills that life and we only lost 2 men. So like 60 to 20. I got to be Yoda at this point and massacred them.

Last night I got 100% on knights of cydonia on GH3.

When I bread a chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with all S stats and turned it into a god chao, wow, what a long, difficult process...

wow okay
when i finally beat mario world
the one with yoshi in it
you know
i finnaly beat that game
i felt proud =D
btw this was like a month ago xD

Beating Little Mermaid II on PS1.
That was some tricky **** right there.

beating crash bash with my buddy 100% in 1 staurday afternoon...we were bored of halo 2 so ya we turned on his ps

beating super mario rpg, i was stuck on a certain level then i didn't play it for another year and finished the game. Then i sold it to gamestop for 10 bucks...arrgh i want to play it again.

September 1990, Cincinnati, OH - Most of you youngbloods won't remember this... Nintendo World Championships competition consisted of SMB, Rad Racer and Tetris. I was 13 at the time and made it to the finals of this leg in the tour. I ended up placing 4th and walked home with a brand new Game Boy (which had just released earlier in the year) along with some other cool stuff...

Back