What was microsoft thinking?

sparkz367

game freak
Apr 8, 2011
england
Wii Online Code
4965-3078-5355-3187
why would xbox realease the kinect ,on the day the 360 slim was out they already capped the old ps2 eyetoy so why are they copying again , they could of at least realeased the kinect when tht 720 comes.

Welcome to the games industry.
You must be new.

Copying ideas is not anything new its been going on since the dawn of time. Sony do it, Sega did it and even Nintendo do it

The kinect could at least be more origanal:yesnod:, at curres i played a demo of kinect they are going to make sonic the hedechog be a game for kinect.

You know the Miis from the Wii? Copy of Avatars from Xbox360. Also, the 720 is another rumor.

Welcome to the games industry.
You must be new.

Copying ideas is not anything new its been going on since the dawn of time. Sony do it, Sega did it and even Nintendo do it

RELEVANT:
139854_460s.jpg

Last edited:
The kinect could at least be more origanal:yesnod:, at curres i played a demo of kinect they are going to make sonic the hedechog be a game for kinect.

And the PS3 was better? At least Microsoft was smart enough to modify the Eye toy from PS2, rather than the PS3 copying what the Wii does.

Regardless of borderline copyright infringement and the kinect being good or bad,

Sony and Microsoft are ****ed either way, from a monetary stand point. No, they aren't going out of business, but Nintendo's announced their next console when the other two companies are still fiddling with their own motion-based devices. Too little, too late... If they manage to break a worthwhile profit off of these gimmicks, I'll be amazed. Probably be because of some subliminal marketting trick, or somethin'...

Back