What was your console progression?

Game and Watch (does that count?) -> ZX81 -> ZX Spectrum 48K -> Dragon -> (Long break) -> Megadrive + mega CD later (That's Genesis to you Americans) -> SNES -> PSX -> GBC -> N64 -> GBA -> Gamecube -> DS -> Wii.

pugme said:
Nes
... Gonna be building a mame machine once i get my laptop so i can use my pc for that.
I've heard of that. Great idea. I just re-loaded Project64 so I could play Mario Kart 64 again!

Intelevision > Atari 2600 > NES > Sega Genisis > 32x > Sega CD > N64 > Dreamcast > PS1 > GameCube > Xbox > PS2 > Wii

Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, Gbcolor, Ps1, Saturn, gba, Cube, dreamcast, gba sp, ps2, ds, xbox , xbox 360, wii.

I know I owned the NES and genesis more than once, as I lost one in a pawn shop and sold one, and the bought it again. My snes was 11 years old when it died, and I Bought another one that's really small. I sold the genesis finally, the Saturn, the ps1, Dreamcast, and xbox. So now I own a NES, SNES, n64 (have had a black, green, and purple one bfore) now the purple one, a Cube, a different ps1, it's the 9001 model or whatever, and am on my third ps2, a skinny one, and the same cube from launch, a jet one with tie dye color skin on it and gba player, xbox 360 and wii. I also only have a ds, the original model. I want a BLUE ds lite, but other countries only have that one.

I plan on selling the NES and SNES when the vc releases more titles. Just waiting.

NES-gameboy-snes-ps1-gb color-ps2-wii

the wii is the first console i bought brand spanking new cuz i wanted it that bad. :cornut:

SNES->N64->Gameboy colour->Gameboy advance->PS1->Gamecube->PS2->DS->Wii

(Chronological order I bought them in)

i'm 17 and i started playing when i was like 4 lol
NES > SNES > SEGA Genesis > GB Pocket > GB Color > N64 > GBA > PS2 > PC > XBOX > WII - XBOX 360 - PS3
lol i got all 3 in dec/jan. bought the wii and the 360, got the ps3 for birthday/christmas =]

Back