What was your reaction when you first saw TP?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
What did you think about when you first saw Twilight Princess and what did you do?

I was sitting upstairs watching G4 and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the trailer...this was at the end of 04...and was unaware of E3!
Anyways,I got up and called all of my friends to tell them about it...it got really distracting in school and I couldnt think about anything else!
Eventually I got over it after it got delayed so many times.....now I am just as excited as when I first saw it.....just 3 more weeks....thats all and I will have the greatest game of all time! (I hope it is anyway)

Last edited:
"Ahh, Now I gotta save some of my christmas money all the way to april!"
-Christmas '05

Wow... its a very good game! looks at the graphics!... but how is it plaayed... what is that controller... Wiimote?... (then I relized everything about the Wii)

"I'm getting that game". (side note I assumed it would be coming out on the cube only so I was prepared to buy a cube to get it (this was when the wii was still the revolution and unheared of))

deity_link said:
"I'm getting that game". (side note I assumed it would be coming out on the cube only so I was prepared to buy a cube to get it (this was when the wii was still the revolution and unheared of))

Did you actually get the cube for it?

deity_link said:
Nope...yes I've never owned a GC

Incase you misunderstood, I wasn't implying anything about you not getting a cube, was just wondering whether or not you got it.

I myself got my cube later on in its reign for MQ and WW, plus as a bonus when I bought it, they just happened to be doing a deal where you got two games with it. One was of your choice out of a few select games, and the other was Zelda Collectors Edition, sonsiting of LoZ 1-2, OoT, MM, WW 20 min demo, Zelda retrospective and a demo of that Tetra game spin-off.

So I was quite pleased considering I like Zelda and it was for Zelda I bought the console.
Its because I got it late that I was dead-set on getting TP for GC before. Along with other people I didnt see why I should have to buy a new console just to play a game we SHOULD of had a year before. But after seeing more on the Wii version and hearing more about the console it self, I decided to learn from my mistake and not wait till later to get Wii. Then I wouldnt feel cheated out of my money once again, buying the console at THAT time because they just released a new Zelda title on it.

I'm looking forward to getting classic titles from NES-SNES :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I have not seen the TP trailer, or demo(s). But I have seen enough info and game art/shots to know that this game will either rival aor surpass Ocarina of Time. As for my actions when I first heard of TP? I bawled my friggin' eyes out! I'm not ashamed about it. I'm just that emotionally attached to The Legend of Zelda ( the shadow temple still gives me nightmares)

P.S. I bought the GameCube because it is Nintendo. Not because of what I could get. I bought so I could continue to adventure on the paths of Nintendo. Except StarFox Adventures. That game was...strange.

Shade said:
P.S. I bought the GameCube because it is Nintendo. Not because of what I could get. I bought so I could continue to adventure on the paths of Nintendo. Except StarFox Adventures. That game was...strange.

Somewhat nice to know you like/love all that is Nintendo... assuming that remark was directed at my previous post.
Well I'll add, if you got it to continue to adventure on the paths of Nintendo that means, "I got it to continue playing series titles that will now be continued on this console". So if it wasnt for the fact that game titles came out on GC that you new and loved, i.e. Super Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, and other main Nintendo titles etc, then you wouldnt of got it.

Before you retort with, "No I would of got it anyway", if more games like and only StarFox Adventures came out but even more strange, then you wouldn't of bought it... or if you had rushed out and bought it before even finding out what games would be released on its console you would of probably sold it, or let it collect dust.

Last edited:
I agree. I am also a huge fan of nintendo. And I think that the wii will be the best thing that ever happened to nintendo.

I'm so excited for this game...I'm serious, I only found out over the summer, and ever since then its the only thing on my mind...I'm obsessed, and seeing the videos and screen caps just amde me even more elated that another Zelda child superstar was being born

My parents got me a $60 gift card 2 Christmas (don't know how to make it properlly plural! Yowza!) ago in preparation for it.

Sadly, I spent it because of all those darn'd delays. I've been waiting a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

<3 Zelda and all it's glory.

Back