What would you rate Super Paper Mario???

I'd say 8.7, great multiple uses for wiimote, quite innovative. Characters fun to control, good storyline (if a little bit cheesy), funny humor. Only downside: A bit too easy. I had no trouble up to the part I'm stuck on now, 4-4. Oh, and it's annoying when you go in the wrong elevator at Flipside, and then you have to wait a while for the elevator to reach the destination, then you disembark, then you get back on, it takes you back, you disembark, and then you have to go in the right elevator.

Last edited:
i feel some of you are being to lovey lovey
9/10 is something that should go platinum very quickly
9.5/10 or above is a possible killer app

and i also think nintendo overrates their games, but for obvious reasons

8/10

My beefs are that I wish it was longer, and I did not find the game that difficult. The hardest parts for me were the Pits of 100 Trials. Also I don't see myself playing it again anytime soon, then again I have never played the other Paper Mario games a second time.

People are complaining alot that it was short. Anyone have an estimate of how long it took to beat.

Skorp said:
People are complaining alot that it was short. Anyone have an estimate of how long it took to beat.
From what I've read most people take 20-22 hours to beat it, I did it in 18, but I still have things to unlock and get.

out of 10, i give super paper mario a 9.9. i love the storyline, the new gameplay style resembling the old super mario bros games, and the varying difficulties of the puzzles. the only reason i shred off that .1 is because i miss the old paper mario, showcasing 2-d mario in his 3-d world.

I think this game is great...But it does seem like it'll be kinda short. I give it a 9/10.

:yesnod:

It was a great game to beat. Too bad that I had to rebuy a capability for 999 coins.

Onward to the pit of 100 trials!!!

9/10 marios used to much, 3d looks bad, and people in game should shut up! other wise awsome game!

I wish you could just skip the damn scenes uggh and it seemed at some parts 3-D was very fleshed out with hidden objects and such but at other times it really was no different from the 2-D version other than that you got a shitty view. And I got really annoyed with switching to 3-D to scan a level and I'd find nothing

The Pixls were good but they could have not used so many like Carrie that's the worst I think I only used her once and that was to get out of the mess I got in to get her

Back