What would you rate this game?

lol guild wars and wow fight. i remember when IWAY and ranger spikes was the thing. lololol i quit GW around the first expansion but you dont need the expansions to still make good chars. i just recently quit wow and its a simple game. i was always sitting in town waiting for something to happen or doing another heroic or some crappy arenas or gold farming. ive asked some of the people i used to play with whats happened since i quit about 3 weeks ago and the answer the i got was nothing as i would of expected. you want graphics? go play EQ2. you want pvp? play guild wars.

anyways this is my wow char. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&n=Phoenix

I wil give it a 9.4 for now. the reason i didnt give it ten is because of the clones and the subspace ebassary. the subspace ebassary is a great addition, but it really that great of an adventure mode. its a side scroller but its narrow for one. just keep going forward , kill enemies while you at it and you will eventually get to a boss. seems like a sonic game from the gba. this game will be really good, not because of the adventure mode, but because of the multiplayer and online and not to mention the stage builder and other thing like that.

Lugia said:
lol guild wars and wow fight. i remember when IWAY and ranger spikes was the thing. lololol i quit GW around the first expansion but you dont need the expansions to still make good chars. i just recently quit wow and its a simple game. i was always sitting in town waiting for something to happen or doing another heroic or some crappy arenas or gold farming. ive asked some of the people i used to play with whats happened since i quit about 3 weeks ago and the answer the i got was nothing as i would of expected. you want graphics? go play EQ2. you want pvp? play guild wars.

anyways this is my wow char. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&n=Phoenix

Thats cuz WoW is boring

OMG WE RAIDEDZ GRULLS?? LOL I GO PWNZ NOOPS IN VALLY NOW!!

And yeah, now things are so complicated...with so many skills out theyre are so many builds you need to think about going against. Finding the perfect balanced GvG build can be a bit tough, considering half the ppl i play with dont have the skills i need for it...

how can you rate a game before actually playing it?

wow i'm SO glad people got talking about WOW and random other games on a game specific thread lol lets stay on topic boys. pm for that crap.
personally from an observer's viewpoint only i'd have to give the game a nine-ten. cant really point out any big flaws or anything htat woiuld bring it any lower than that.

I agree, IGN said that the Subspace is repetitive and loading times are long...who cares?! doesn't having to fight Pokemons over and over depicts as repetitive too? how about having to enter temple after temple in Zelda games? I've seen those IGN guys play the game and I have to say they don't know how to play, they suck, that must be why the complain.

{Axtlár} said:
I agree, IGN said that the Subspace is repetitive and loading times are long...who cares?! doesn't having to fight Pokemons over and over depicts as repetitive too? how about having to enter temple after temple in Zelda games? I've seen those IGN guys play the game and I have to say they don't know how to play, they suck, that must be why the complain.

keep preachin axtlar. doesnt most games have repetitiveness in them? u keep shooting people in fps. most generic platformers have same areas recycled over and over again. except for smg. turn based rpg have same random battles over and over again.

Back