Modder
Mar 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
1926-9275-6143-2727
My 360....
DSC03413.jpg

My 42 inch and 360...
DSC03425.jpg

Currently working on on My Wii gonna do the same cut so they match.. Ill post pics of my wii when im done..

What is that! I alwayz wanted my 360 to be black(plain black) but that kinda weird but cool!if you could make me a black mod i would be oober happy!
nice tv by the way!@

WHAT DO I THINK?
WHAT DO IIIII THINK?
sick as ****.
man i want that black case, looks awesome, but my mom would flip if i void my warranty since shes heard about all the systems crashing

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
WHAT DO I THINK?
WHAT DO IIIII THINK?
sick as ****.
man i want that black case, looks awesome, but my mom would flip if i void my warranty since shes heard about all the systems crashing
waht do u meen? if you like paint it or do what he did it destroys the warranty?
why would it avoid the warranty if you put a case on it?

Hybrid said:
waht do u meen? if you like paint it or do what he did it destroys the warranty?
why would it avoid the warranty if you put a case on it?
because in order to put a case on it you have to open up the system

well micosoft only gives u like what 90 days and i put a chip in it to so i know the warrenty is gone but owell. :D

JD1 said:
well micosoft only gives u like what 90 days and i put a chip in it to so i know the warrenty is gone but owell. :D
no theres a 1 year warranty

lol u guys i case mod for alote of people i have so many different web sites i can through out to u guys any u would flip. there are water cooled 360s and there are some sick ass hell ones to mine is nice but still u should see some check out.
www.xbox-scene.com
that web page gives u everything u can think about and the forums are alsome check it out and tell me what u think. im well known on that page.
just found some cases if anyone wants to look
http://secure.llamma.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=73_94

Last edited:
Back