What're ya watchin'?

I'm watching Dragonball and to me it seems better than Z, Z has way to many fights! >;C

Dragonball dont drag on till its ballz...............

DBZ got amazingly retarded, it seemed they were taking the piss on the last saga. >;C

Well the creator wanted to end it after Frezza (urgh),

The first episode is kinda meh but that is how a lot of shows are. Just stick with it. It gets better and better as it goes on. Simply amazing series.
Alright, thanks.

Who knows, you might see me as a whovian in the later future.;)

Link looks creepy! I love it when games screw up like that. You know Tekken 5 on Ps2, when playing tekken 3 on it eject the disc and after a while the characters screw up! >;C

Whatever.:p But, remember, you played longer than I have.

Pointless johns are pointless. If I stopped playin' for half a year, whereas you kept on playin' through that time, I'd STILL be the one winnin' on average. :p Better yet, I'd return to 4-stockin' ya again after just a week of shakin' off the rust.

Oh, you are on! Y'know what? Just for that, some time around this week, I'm cuttin' back my time just to practice on P/M. 'Til then, you'd best be ready when I call your little arse in here.:p And to make it more interestin', if both of us such make pitiful mistakes or SDin' so much, there's no Jolson, holding back now! No mercy! Heck, I'll make recordings and post it here and brawl threads just to see you fall.

Title: Here lies Splash_King

Description: Asses needed to be given.

Note: I was planning to brawl this week anyway since we hadn't had one in awhile, but this post here doesn't mean it cease to exist.:p

Last edited:
Back