What're ya watchin'?

[video=youtube;MAElrPJL8CA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAElrPJL8CA[/video]

vBrawl still bores me.

I hate Big Bang Theory. It reminds me of That 70s Show. Just slap on Geek culture and there. How cheap...

Oh yeah, I forgot about something: I don't hate Tremors. I was just playing or "trolling" you guys like to put it. But I do hate the 2 and 3 one. Just the same story with different places and people.

Last edited:
I hate Big Bang Theory. It reminds me of That 70s Show. Just slap on Geek culture and there. How cheap...
Actually, a lot of nerds, including me, love the Big Bang Theory. It does not mock nerds, or nerd culture, but embraces, and celebrates it, with the characters having weekend long gaming marathons and visiting the comic book store and so on. The humour is intelligent and the characters very likeable, for tv-nerds. The show has got stands in the comicon for years now, and their stand is always hugely popular with the nerds.

So, I suggest you watch the season one through, before making any more silly judgements on tv-shows you clearly know nothing about.

I am what you call a "Olde worlde nerd" (30 years) and I think its pandering to the fake nerds of the world and about as funny as channel 4s current definition of "Comedy"
Its probably written by people that have never Shift+J "" or "10 FOR X=129 TO 135
20 PRINTCHR$(X)"DICKS!";
30 NEXT X
40 GOTO 10
RUN"

I want to slap everybody on the show with a fish

Missing the quotes there,

More commonly called "The way to load Spectrum games"

Currently watching TNA 10years

And they said it wouldn't last 3

NOw watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet, season 1, which is the best Brit comedy ever made. And that is official!
-mind you, season 3 was a bit crap...

[video=youtube;kXSaqyChZ_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXSaqyChZ_E[/video]

AC:IV is certainly lookin' to be an improvement on AC:III's "shortcomings" (although I s'pose linearity of missions is definitely a legitimate shortcoming). But that ain't my main worry, I'm still very much concerned 'bout the return of broken multiplayer and glitchiness overall... If AC:III had so many problems, can one year's worth of development solve 'em? 'Specially since everythin' is new.

A recent episode of Pokemon

Dear Lemmy the dub sounds so bloody bad..........

Nostalgia glasses say otherwise. I dare not take 'em off and watch the dub again.

Back