Whats in your VC library?

ive spent nearly 20,000 wii points, Rival. Check the first post.

nice, i still have leftover points to spend on some games. Hoping for Chrono Trigger or maybe Earthbound >.>.

Goldeneye
Super Smash Bros
Mario RPG
StarFox snes
Drakkhen

The Bonk games are brilliant! As well as the 2 TG-16 games on the Wii virtual console, I have also played Super Bonk on an inflight Super Nintendo.
I SERIOUSLY recommend giving Bonk a 2nd chance! It is a great games franchise.

tylorwalls said:
are the bonk games really that good? i played one on gameboy, it didnt seem that great.....idk am i wrong?

I got splatterhouse for the VC and wasted my points on vigalante, anybody else here agree that the 2nd bonk is the way to go? I'm debating getting it if turtles 2 doesn't come out soon.

I have
NES
Mario bros.
mario bros 2
ninja gaiden
Punch out!!
Kid Icarus
Ice hockey
TMNT
Genesis
sonic 2
SNES
Castlevania IV
Mario world

Even though I already have the original metroid included with metroid prime I would like them to release it on VC so I could finally maybe finish it from beginning to end, with the VC I can pause anytime which would help rather than entering a 4,000 numerical/alphabetical code everytime I want to start where I left off.

Blaster Master as always is still high on my VC wish list.

jesse1596 said:
I got splatterhouse for the VC and wasted my points on vigalante, anybody else here agree that the 2nd bonk is the way to go? I'm debating getting it if turtles 2 doesn't come out soon.

I have
NES
Mario bros.
mario bros 2
ninja gaiden
Punch out!!
Kid Icarus
Ice hockey
TMNT
Genesis
sonic 2
SNES
Castlevania IV
Mario world

Even though I already have the original metroid included with metroid prime I would like them to release it on VC so I could finally maybe finish it from beginning to end, with the VC I can pause anytime which would help rather than entering a 4,000 numerical/alphabetical code everytime I want to start where I left off.

Blaster Master as always is still high on my VC wish list.

I had a huge problem on the NES with Punch Out!! Whenever i had to go or do something important I'd had to either turn it off or just knock out the opponent. Nonetheless the pause screen is GODLY.

You know compared to metroid punch out for the NES was fairly simple with passwords, I don't see the problem, it was only numbers and only 9 long if I'm not mistaken.

Napalmbrain said:
I had to look that one up, I've never heard of it before. It actually looks quite interesting, would be very nice to see it on the VC.
Its incredibly fun. I think the word pixel is an overstatement for everything in this game but it plays with your ****ing head sometimes. Ill put it this way. The ominous sound of a dragon droping from the sky can scare the **** out of you in this game, "because they WILL break all your armor, kill everyone, and if you havnt saved in a while, make you commit suicide. Your incredibly lucky to survive a dragon attack." Just goes to show. Graphics dont, by any means, make the game. As a matter of fact, if you ask me, most of the low- graphic games seem to be the most fun. Highly recommend Drakkhen to any classic gamer.
11/10

Yeah, I call it StarFox 64 though, Hope Monday brings something worth buying...

It needs something with heavy violence...
Castlevania: Bloodlines would be a good refresher.

Back