What's in your Wii right now?

NICE!! That's one game I wish I had but can't afford at the moment. I played it at a High School Rock Band party and fell in love. They had it set up complete with Stage lighting, loudspeakers, huge projector and even junk food! Even the chicks were dancing while others played! I love that game!!!

Rock Band isnt a game neither is Guitar Hero or Wii fit............. their simulations

Rhythm Simulators at that

but anyways I got Afro Samurai in my Wii right now..............??...oh wait its on the 360/PS3!!!!

Aw darn it.
I had that for the PS2. After I sold my PS2 and all the games I tried finding the Wii version and to this day I still can't find it! DX

I like the Earthworm Jim sig thats classic 1994 gaming right there......shout out out Shiny ENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Band isnt a game neither is Guitar Hero or Wii fit............. their simulations

Rhythm Simulators at that

but anyways I got Afro Samurai in my Wii right now..............??...oh wait its on the 360/PS3!!!!

ToT Oh don't be a dick. Simulators are often a game aswell.

One of the Rayman games that I was playing with the rest of my family. Before that, if you're going to judge me based on that, was Guitar Hero World Tour. But please, don't judge me on that. :p

I've barely played that since Christmas when I got it. I suppose I should, because it's one of the games where you're just unbelievably bad at when you leave it for a while. Gah. I need to start working my little finger as well.

Guitar Hero World Tour, which I'm hopeless at, but have been playing almost exclusively since Christmas. Still stuck in Easy in guitar career mode, but but I'm nearing the end. Unfortunately, I'm not making any progress on Satch Boogie. But that's another story altogether, I suppose.

My progress in Guitar Hero was extremely slow. I don't know why I bothered to go further into the game. It's amusing to see how I couldn't do anything on easy though, that's always good to look back at.

As of now, nothing.

When Deadly Creatures and Pikmin: Play on Wii come out, then there will be something.

i have Guitar Hero World Tour in my Wii FTW!!!!!! im currently trying to finish drum career on expert (DAMMIT BY BLINK-182 IS SOOO ANNOYING!!), but other than that im good =D

Wait 'till you get to Hot For Teacher and Assassin. *shudder*
OH GOD I've already played them and i almost broke my arm. I've only beat Hot for Teacher ONCE but Assassin for some reason destroys me =(. i can beat Scream,Aim,Fire and Trapped Under Ice which is strange....... lol

Back