What's in your Wii right now?

Brawl, and that's it for awhile. Nope, the smash balls are not inert yet. [/terrible pun] Brawl is really all I play lately, although I may start playing MKW or SMGalaxy.

Soon enough I'll get my hands on the new Tales of Symphonia, Okami(nope.. still havn't played it), Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and ofcourse, Madworld. Gamefly ftw.

i havent played AC in over a week =(. my townspeople are probably worried.
Mine are probably dead or something. I haven't played that game for so long.

i played brawl yesterday.

the day before that i bought force unleashed for 30$ so i can try to do a 100% complete. i bought the guide book. a bit harder than i thought.

been playing ghwt since xmas, progressed from easy to hard.

guitar died and i played tw09 while i waited to get it replaced.

been playing ghwt since xmas, progressed from easy to hard.

guitar died and i played tw09 while i waited to get it replaced.
GH:WT here too. Just switched to lefty 'cause I'm missing my left index finger (since birth FWIW) and trying to hit 5 notes with three fingers just got too hard. So I'm still catching up with SWMBO. :lol: 'Course I wasn't beating her that much before, so I may never catch up.

Rock Band isnt a game neither is Guitar Hero or Wii fit............. their simulations

Rhythm Simulators at that

but anyways I got Afro Samurai in my Wii right now..............??...oh wait its on the 360/PS3!!!!

I think we can all agree that if there's a challenge there's a game. The Mii and Photo Channel on the other hand are applications.

COD:WaW is in there now, but I've been playing a lot of Rockband2 and TvC as well.
Haven't touched Brawl since the tournament scene around here died out;
nobody else really wants to play either. lol

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for the GameCube. Just borrowed it from my friend, it's the only Prime game I haven't beaten.

Back