Whats more childish

Both are childish in their own ways such as in their artstyles, but not childish in a bad way by any means if we're talking about the games.

You guys are idiots if you think something being childish or cute is a bad thing. If you mean childish in a way that means only children should be able to enjoy them because they're so easy and juvenile, then you're wrong because they both offer deep experiences in gameplay about anyone can enjoy.

I guess Mario is more childish though because of the colorful graphics and simple yet engaging gameplay. Pokemon has more to it such as stats to deal with, a real storyline, and the characters aren't quite as cartoony.

Last edited:
I think both of them have their non-childish moments.

Some Pokemon can shoot fire out of their mouths and burn the **** out of ****.
Mario can shoot fireballs out of his ****ing hands.

no way i like both games! i just like pokemon more then ronald called it childish one thing led to another and mario got involved so on and so fourth i dont really care if a game is childish its all about the fun of it!

XwiimasturX said:
mario is an epic spanning the galaxy (well... in the next game at least) pokemon is...well... its pokemon.

theres no argument. mario is far more mature than pokemon.

So I guess based on your logic a show like Grey's Anatomy is far more childish than a show like Naruto because it's not quite as "epic".

Both are kidish games
ie
They dont go all gta
But a adult warein a Pokemon tshirt just looks wrong

OBJECTION
(I need my main comp back)

Youtube can not be used as evedence
Mairo games are made for kids to play as are Pokemon

yah their both for children nowadays, it just so happens there are fans who were probably CHILDREN when they started playing them

Pokemon is more childish, even though it hase more nudity.
Mario how ever, should be M rated. Excessive Adult Themes (what do you think Bowser does to Peach in the meantime?) , Usage of Drugs (Eating Mushrooms causing haluciantions and using Angel Dust to become invincible), Excessive Violence (He kills Galápagos Giant tortoises by breaking their neck and killing their family with their shells!! )

Back