Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

I've actually had a dream with Pyramid Head as an assist trophy. His Great Knife was an instant kill, but he's slow. The summoner would take damage instead if PH fails to hit an opponent, so they'd have to either push PH(Heh yes, you can push him and he'll slide across the floor slowly.) towards an enemy or lure them into his attack range, which considering the size of the Great Knife, was rather large.

I have nothing against Mr. Game & Watch or Dr. Mario. But Pichu come on, They could have put Raichu in in Pichu's Place but that would Make Pikachu pointless which is why I don't understand they put basically a weaker version maybe a little stronger which was stupid but he hurt himself with most moves which is also very very stupid, I hope someone forced Pichu in the game and it wasn't Sakurai's choice.

Hmm . . .
Chuck Norris
He coudn't be in brawl
Every time a battle starts, he would automatically win.
Also, he would only have 2 attacks.
Roundhouse Kicks,
and the power of the fist under his beard.
There are 2 kinds people in the world.
Human Beings, and the ones that meet Chuck Norris.
Is that a good reason?

I'd say that honeycomb pokemon thats the pre-evolved from of vespqueen. I can't remember what it's name was but it only has two moves and only one of them is offensive if I remember correctly.

A broken pixel in the DS screen.

Move-set:

B- Mildly aggravate owner

Side B- Temporarily fix yourself, only to break again in a month.

Up B - Move over two pixels to confuse owner.

Down B - Bring a friend.

Last edited:
Back