Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

Why?! I love gum! Gum is great! What's not to like about chewing a single piece of food while wrapping it in infinite saliva!? I'd marry gum if I had to!

If you get one pack you'd be full forever!

Yay! Gum!

Wamoo said:
Idk he just never occured to me as a "main" character in his series. Its like nintendo just put some random pokemon in Melee. (I guess he was a bit famous in the show) but in the games, na. Also he acts to much like Kirby. Theres not enough room in Brawl for two wads of gum.

You have to realise how cute Japan want to go with this thing, Jigglypuff just oozes of cute, so I'm just thinking that popularity got her in the game. She appeared a lot of times in the anime, which I used to turn into a vegetative state watching it, she made a frequent appearance, even though her stats were quite crap, everyone just wanted a Jigglypuff; mine was called Poofy!

It would have to be Will Ferrel. His super move would be one bad movie after another.

Well there is a rumor that goldeen can 1-hit KO your enemy though there is no evidence of this and how to do it is still a mystery.

Frogger said:
You have to realise how cute Japan want to go with this thing, Jigglypuff just oozes of cute, so I'm just thinking that popularity got her in the game. She appeared a lot of times in the anime, which I used to turn into a vegetative state watching it, she made a frequent appearance, even though her stats were quite crap, everyone just wanted a Jigglypuff; mine was called Poofy!

I thought jiggly was a guy :\

Anyways other than Jiggly Puff it would be Master Cheif. Alot of people want him in Brawl. Why? Idk maybe their on acid. I dont see him as big Icon of gaming, and it would feel weird playing as him on Brawl. (although using a bubble sheild would be pretty cool) but other than that, It would be like playing Metroid on playstation.

This Guy;

thRE4headcutoff.gif

owch.jpg

SalvadorAv.jpg

re4drsalvadorlg7bz.jpg

One Hit K.O, Every time.

RedFox said:
Are you guys joking?! I love that guy. I have a poster of him chainsawing Leon on my wall...woot.

I love him but seriously...in Brawl...I don't think so:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
This Guy;

thRE4headcutoff.gif

owch.jpg

SalvadorAv.jpg

re4drsalvadorlg7bz.jpg

One Hit K.O, Every time.

That dude is so annoying. But I wouldnt mind playing as him.

Back