Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

god damn, i remember first facing him in the game, HE WOULDNT DIE, GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedFox said:
We could have Osmund Saddler (in his mutated parasite form) be one of the bosses. Kick. Ass.

Lets have an item of T-Virus or Plaga sample, both will infect you.:lol:

Well it's been in some ssbm guides before and I've heard it other places a while back to. I'll see if I can find a link to one of the guides.

Wamoo said:
I thought jiggly was a guy :\

Anyways other than Jiggly Puff it would be Master Cheif. Alot of people want him in Brawl. Why? Idk maybe their on acid. I dont see him as big Icon of gaming, and it would feel weird playing as him on Brawl. (although using a bubble sheild would be pretty cool) but other than that, It would be like playing Metroid on playstation.

Exactly my argument for Sonic...

Jiggly clearly has feminine colour changes, look at that flower and bow on her head! There's a crown, too!

How can you compare sonic and jiggly. Sonic like a 50/10 and jiggly is like a -150/10. Also we haven't even seen sonics color changes.

Worst character;

Thumbelina.

Hitler...

Assist Trophy - Stalin

Item - Swastika (Gives you blonde hair, blue eyes and makes you > the rest of the fighters for a short period of time.)

Final Smash - WWIII (You Nazi salut and a small army comes and helps you)
--
The repercussions would be devastating to the gaming industry.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hitler...

Assist Trophy - Stalin

Item - Swastika (Gives you blonde hair, blue eyes and makes you > the rest of the fighters for a short period of time.)
Final Smash - WWIII (You Nazi salut and a small army comes and helps you)
--
The repercussions would be devastating to the gaming industry.

Now why would I want that?

Back