Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

laderer5 said:
Worst Character to put in Brawl is Michael jackson.

Just imagine his attacks....:sick:

You're a jerk and you think just like everyone else on the freaking planet. Everyone thinks Micheal was always some screwed up pedophile or some other gender-fender ****.

Why don't we remember back to the Jackson 5 or Thriller? He was a GOD back then. Micheal Jackson's FSA with NO DOUBT would be the moonwalk. It would kill everything on the screen. No questions asked.

RedFox said:
You're a jerk and you think just like everyone else on the freaking planet. Everyone thinks Micheal was always some screwed up pedophile or some other gender-fender ****.

Why don't we remember back to the Jackson 5 or Thriller? He was a GOD back then. Micheal Jackson's FSA with NO DOUBT would be the moonwalk. It would kill everything on the screen. No questions asked.

It's the same thing with O.J. Simpson. No one remembers him for football, they remember him for other things... You know more recent things that garnered a lot of media attention.

It's just the way the general public is and I, personally, think they both desrve it.

RedFox said:

Why are you defending Micheal Jacksons honor in this thread?

On Topic: Light from Death Note

Mattdz said:
navi, links fairy

Hey, Listen! Hey, Listen! Hey, Listen! Hey, Listen! Hey, Listen!

021206.gif

WiiBad said:
The bird guy from Super Mario 2 off the top of my head...unless he gets to shoot eggs.

Birdo its called, and i dont think that would be so bad, worst char to put in would be, hmm... your Mii? lol

I think the worst character would probly be Blirp the squid from mario party 8

Inferno7 said:
sonic :sick:

Me thinks Sonic was Nintendos smartest choice imo. Anywaysthe most awful character to play as would obviously be Toad. I mean what does he do? Drive go karts and uses himself as a sheild?

Back