Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

I disagree, Captain Falcons awesome and when they announce which they will since they already have his icon on the site, so when he's announced yalls butts (also know as asses) will be kicked online. Of course thats you opinion and this is mine so we obviously disagree. just joking, but I still think Captain falcons got good moves.

Personally I think Jigglypuff is.

jigglypuff can 1-hit ko anyone if used right.

I think the worst newcomer they could add would be either a Mii, or something from kingdom hearts. Sony needs to go ahead and make their damned Smash Bros. Clone so we can stop getting their crappy IP's in our game. Snake is only in as a favor to Kojima. I'd rather he not be in personally. Sonic is decent. his moves are rather uninspired, but other than that i have no complaints (hey at least he doesn't use keys for weapons or summon mickey mouse):lol:

Extra Life Mushroom said:
jigglypuff can 1-hit ko anyone if used right.

I think the worst newcomer they could add would be either a Mii, or something from kingdom hearts. Sony needs to go ahead and make their damned Smash Bros. Clone so we can stop getting their crappy IP's in our game. Snake is only in as a favor to Kojima. I'd rather he not be in personally. Sonic is decent. his moves are rather uninspired, but other than that i have no complaints (hey at least he doesn't use keys for weapons or summon mickey mouse):lol:

It's funny, as soon as I saw that you were the last poster on this thread, I knew you'd say that!

You know, One Up (Your new nickname from mwah!), Sora getting in wouldn't put Goofy or Donald in. If Sora, on an off chance DID get in, he'd be strictly Square!

But I'm sure you know I'd rather have Geno as a Square representative.

And I like Sonic's move set. I grew up with the Genesis games! I should feel right at home. :lol:

Though, I think they could have been a bit more creative, as you said.

And Snake. I feel comforted by him being in it. I guess it's kind of the rare occurrence where business isn't cold-hard cash.

I know Kojima will profit from it, but I think they actually wanted Snake in it because it was a fun idea. Not just for advertisement. Call me crazy.

I've got a couple.

-Cheep cheeps (the annoying red and yellow fish that fly up out of thin air and have no purpose in life but just to jump and try to kill you)

-NAVI (thanks, atomic for the correction) (Link's little fairy) What would her special attack be? Piercing her opponents eardrums with "HEY...LISTEN!"

heh.

Last edited:
Ashwii00 said:
I've got a couple.

-Cheep cheeps (the annoying red and yellow fish that fly up out of thin air and have no purpose in life but just to jump and try to kill you)

-Saria (Link's little fairy) What would her special attack be? Piercing her opponents eardrums with "HEY...LISTEN!"

heh.

Saria is the girl from the forest. The little fairy is Navi...

AtomicB said:
Saria is the girl from the forest. The little fairy is Navi...

You are absolutely right. I am sorry. I am running on 2 hrs of sleep. I should have known that. *Reps* for the correction.

the licktoung guy that licks u with his toung on pokimon,or the tokipree egg thing.oh and that fairy pixl buterfly on paper mario there pointless lol.:lol:

Back