Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

Vdogam3r said:
IMO, Waluigi kinda... Well i can't picture him as a PC.
Yes but he sure doesn't deserve to be hated. His reputation is bad enough already because of ignorant people IMO. People just don't seem to see his awesomeness.

Worst character.... i'd say Tingle. No way in hell, Tingle be best as an assist. Though I have no idea how he could asist people without being a dork to distract your opponents.

Other then that I am not really a fan of Olimar either, but I have to live with other people being fans, so I see Olimar as having a good chance but he doesn't deserve it in my view.

Ice Climbers are actually quite a good duo, and the whole reason they're in the series is because they are unique and different and that is something that Sakurai likes. IC are good once you get used to them and look past the colourful and so called "kiddie" feel.
I'm not saying they're the best but they have the right to be there.

I thought of Mickey Mouse being in brawl one time. As a WTF character. Mickey Mouse is believed to be the most recognisable mascot of all but there are some who will still pick out Mario before him. And so there's a score Mickey needs to settle.

I sort think it would be cool if Mickey was in because it would be strange and funny but in the other hand it would most likely spoil the game
But Sora wouldn't but let's not get into that
I think Cel Shaded Link would be good aswell as Midna and Wolf Link on Brawl
They both deserve being on it
Which one would you prefer?

lui kang i have nothing against but if he was in it would be m and less kids can get it cause their parents can which means i cant pwn that many people on wifi

Chuck Norris' awesomeness would over load the wii and cause an earthquake of epic proportions to rip through your neighborhood causing untold havoc and chaos.

It'd be like dividing by zero..only worse

"Chuck Norris got the Smash Ball!..Oh Shi-"

Chuck Norris Final Smash: Roundhouse Kick to the Face

*Cue Earthquake*

/gg

Nemisis from Resident Evil. Lol i can see it now. A 10 foot half zombie assasin killing koriki elve kids, italian plumbers, and femal bounty hunters. But it would be nice if he was an assist trophy though.

Back