Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

got another one

when we moved house i was putting stuff in my room and i slipped on the stairs and crashed into the fishtank

Rode my bike down a flight of stairs and hit a hand rail on the way down, flipped till i hit the bottom.

What made you do that?

Fire Flower said:
Rode my bike down a flight of stairs and hit a hand rail on the way down, flipped till i hit the bottom.

What made you do that?
ouch! that must of hurt

what dyou mean what made you do that

Probably when my dog bit into my thumb and managed to put one tooth in through the nail and another through the underside, and wouldn't let to go. Eventually I just decided to pull my thumb out regardless and I was left with a big gash through the underside of my thumb and the entire thumbnail ripped off. Trust me, you never ever want a nail torn out.

Also, when I fell whilst bouncing on a trampoline and my ankle swung down sideways onto the metal rim. Wasn't fractured, surprisingly, but the bruising must have gone right down to the bone because I couldn't walk for a long time, and my entire ankle went purple. Yum.

Stalky said:
Probably when my dog bit into my thumb and managed to put one tooth in through the nail and another through the underside, and wouldn't let to go. Eventually I just decided to pull my thumb out regardless and I was left with a big gash through the underside of my thumb and the entire thumbnail ripped off. Trust me, you never ever want a nail torn out.

Also, when I fell whilst bouncing on a trampoline and my ankle swung down sideways onto the metal rim. Wasn't fractured, surprisingly, but the bruising must have gone right down to the bone because I couldn't walk for a long time, and my entire ankle went purple. Yum.
ouchness!!!

not for the squeamish
umm...i put my finger in the hinge of a door once, and my brother had the habit of slamming doors...so my finger was compressed to the space of about 2mm, it burst, broke in 4 places, and the was blood pumping out of it :D
twas like a fountain...im suprised it healed

had an inflamed ligiment under my knee cap, amazingly pain 24/7 and i couldn't play football for 2 years. had to be on pain killers for nearly a year. now pain is nothing.

OMFG my friend jarred has that on both his knees he can barley sit. They look like fing tumors! The doc said he will have them till hes 20 and yet some how he can stuill do karate....

@stalky Dog bites hurt, my last dog, a HUGE bull matiff bit the side of my leg just above my thigh, apparently the scare will never go away.

When I had 3 staples removed from my head without anesthesia.

It was a solid minute of wrenching those things out. It was horrible.

Well I was walking back home and this random guy walked upto me and whacked me in the family jewels with a skateboard....really hard :sad:

Back