Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
For me it would be when i slammed my funny bone off the end of a car last thursday, i was on the ground screming for 10 minutes it was like a rush of fire running up my veins that wodnt go out i swear getting my arm cutoff would have hurt less. I couldnt feel my hand for an hour after that and my funny bone still hurts today.

Well, last summer, I developed an abnormality (forgotten technical name) at the bottom of my spine, and to give you some idea of how much this thing hurt, I couldn't even stand up ok. I basicly had to crawl around my room for like a week after already seeing one doctor, then I went to visit another one, and at this visit, the abnormality burst, and the doctor had to cut it open and drain it. Now remember, normally I couldn't walk with it, but now with my fully conscious the doctor CUT INTO IT, and drained it. That was a laugh. =\

i was telling coleman in the tattoo thread that ive been taserd and maced before.

mace was the worst! i cheated and took out my contacts before hand. my captain came up to me and maced a stream of OC in my face and let me tell you it was the grossest site youd ever see. mucus everywhere, saliva/drool, tears EVERYTHING

i spent nearly 10 min in the bathroom and the more you wash your face to get rid of it, the more it stings. i had eye solution pouring into my eyes :(

tasering wasnt THAT bad but they sting you for 5 seconds (5 mississippi counts) and then thats it on the thigh. i fell down almost instantaniouslyl while i was being held inbetween 2 of my coworkers (arm linked) i turned into speghetti :( i felt ok afterwards but the initial sting hurt ALOT

ETA- these were for training purposes, not deliberate actions

mr_resi said:
wow, if i ever get maced (more than likely) i have no clue what ill do.

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just close your eyes and hold your nose, or atleast try :sick:

Ummm... I... Don't know... I've never broken anything (touch wood) and seems to be in good health...

But having a seizure and going blind scared the crap out of me, but didn't hurt at all (because of the... being unconscious for 15 minutes and whatnot)

well this didnt happen to me, but I have to mention it anyways.
Back when I was in Jr. High (back in the 90s) there was this boy who bragged all the time about how much better he was than every one else. Anyways, we were all trying out for the baseball team and the coach was checking to see everyones skills, so he put a baseball pitching machine on max speed, and shot the balls straight up in the air for a fly ball. So we all lined up to show off our skills. So this kid, all talk, tells everyone to watch, he told the coach to make the ball go as high up as possible. The coach did, and so this kid puts a cocky grin on his face and gets ready to catch it.

Guess what? his baseball glove missed the ball completely and the ball smashed right into his nuts. I have to repeat this, he is standing in front of everyone, guys.. girls.. telling how great he is and this ball, shot by a machine max force straight up in the air comes down faster with gravity and smashes him in the balls. First he threw up, then started rolling back and forth. There was a long moment of silence as we all watched him twitch and barf while holding his balls.

10 minutes later I think we called the ambulance. Anyways, I bet that must have felt wonderful.

Lmao that's disgusting Mr Resi.

I'm not quite sure really, I've never broken a bone.

One very drunk night, (sisters 21st party) me and my two sisters thought it would be funny to push my father down the hill we live on in my little brothers pushchair that he was sitting in because there were no seats left.

Well he was too drunk to care so he just sat there filming it all, we pushed him up and drive, gave him a push and let him go, for some reason I started running after him, and so did my nephew, my nephew almost grabbed the handle but couldn't keep hold so he fell to the floor, I tripped over him and just rolled a couple of times down the hill, then my father slowly rolled into the side of the kurb and toppled over.

That's all I remember from that night but when I woke up in the morning I stood up and I actually just fell to the floor. My knee was BLACK from one huge bruise and I couldn't put any preasure on it at all lol.

Oh and another was when I caught my foot in a drain thing in school

:/ rather embarrassing

Couldn't walk for about 3-4 days with that.

Shiftfallout said:
well this didnt happen to me, but I have to mention it anyways.
Back when I was in Jr. High (back in the 90s) there was this boy who bragged all the time about how much better he was than every one else. Anyways, we were all trying out for the baseball team and the coach was checking to see everyones skills, so he put a baseball pitching machine on max speed, and shot the balls straight up in the air for a fly ball. So we all lined up to show off our skills. So this kid, all talk, tells everyone to watch, he told the coach to make the ball go as high up as possible. The coach did, and so this kid puts a cocky grin on his face and gets ready to catch it.

Guess what? his baseball glove missed the ball completely and the ball smashed right into his nuts. I have to repeat this, he is standing in front of everyone, guys.. girls.. telling how great he is and this ball, shot by a machine max force straight up in the air comes down faster with gravity and smashes him in the balls. First he threw up, then started rolling back and forth. There was a long moment of silence as we all watched him twitch and barf while holding his balls.

10 minutes later I think we called the ambulance. Anyways, I bet that must have felt wonderful.
uhh?
is this boy you?

Well, this one time I was skateboarding with my friends, (was a beginner at the time) and I tried to do a nosemanual and fell forward. Landed on my left pinky and then my arm bent and my elbow hit the concrete. Both were dislocated and I popped my pinky back into place (Which wasn't such a good idea for a bunch of 11 year olds to do.). I couldn't relocate my elbow because of the pain and everytime I stretched my arm, my elbow popped and made a noise.

Then one time me and my friends put a 2 or 3 foot tall ramp together made from some wood and stuff. I went up the ramp, forgot to lift up the nose of my board and belly flopped to the contrete with the tail of my skateboard pushing against my balls. Yea... imagine what that felt like...

Back