Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

Beenin stabbed (only when pullin the knife out)

A control tech (finger and thumb can bring another person down)

That headache I had three years ago (it lasted all week nothing stopped it)

Havein a one inch punch demonstrated on me (damn why do I always volunteer)

My first time
with buttsexs in me
do not click if under 18

I know pain

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:

My first time
with buttsexs in me
there was blood
do not click if under 18

I know pain

Why'd I have to click that?!

Next time put the under 18 thing before the spoiler, lol.

Any way I don't know which is the most painful, but it usually involves my knee or elbow area....not sure which time it hurt most, but I've managed to really hurt myself in those areas.

One time I fell about 8 feet from my tree house as a 11 year old kid jamming my head onto the bottom of a tree. It hurt like hell for no longer than a milisecond and I instantly felt better as if it never happened...

The other time was when I was rollerblading like a Jet Grind Radio pro probably no older than 10, and all of the sudden I came to this sidewalk driveway with a really unfinished rocky surface and fell onto it, chin first scraping my knees and elbows. It really sucked, it probably hurt the most after the first hour.

The other time was when I had a huge earcache when I was 9 that lasted for a week, seriously I can't think of anything worse than a friggin earache.

Last edited:
A year or two ago I had to have surgery done to my mouth. In the surgery they had to pull my jaw forward which meant breaking it in the process..

Wasn't able to eat for a month and was stuck on protein shakes. Also was a pain to try and get to sleep at night.

Either the two Kindey stones I had at one time (felt like a knife inside of me - no exaggeration). Or passing the Kidney stones, which they say is comparable to giving the pain of giving birth - twice.

Not a good experience. Drained red for weeks.

That sucks.

My second worst experience would be when my friends and I were having a hockey game one Saturday. Anyways we were playing with a hard tennis ball which we usually use when playing with our dog. So my brother takes a hard wrist/slap shot from up close and hits me in the groin...was down for about 5-10 minutes and could barely move...

Third would be getting hit by the puck where theres no protection...

probably when i wrecked my ATV and broke my tailbone. that hurt like hell. it hurt for like 5 min after sitting down and for 5 min after standing up. this lasted for 3 months before it completely healed (it still hurts if im sitting or standing for long periods of time especially if im sitting on a hard surface)

prinny i have a message for you

anal sex doesnt hurt THAT much! achem

ETA- dont click under 18!! lol

I don't think this was the worst, but it defenetaly sucked.

This year about 4 months ago we were playing Lax in gym, and this idiot kid decides to throw the ball as hard as he can into the goal, but totally misses and hits me in the balls. I swear I blacked out for a second or two.

Darkprinny said:

My first time
with buttsexs in me
do not click if under 18

I know pain

Yeahy prinnys back!

when I broke my wrist playing hockey and the trainer said it wasnt broke so I tried to keep playing... I couldnt even hold that stick up! But when I tried to pass the puck... I remember there was a pop I could hear( IT HURT SO MUCH!!!) and I got real dizzy. Then I got undressed. That really hurt...

I didn't get a cast for a week or so. jesus it hurt so much.

oh and a week or two before all that I said I had never broke a bone, just my luck...

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
uhh?
is this boy you?

nope, he was black, i am not. If something happened like that to me, i would gladly admit it. In fact once i went into a preschool, and all the little kids got excited to see me, one little boy took his toy hammer to my crotch. I wanted to share the love back, but I suddenly had an image of Jesus giving me the "no-no" finger wag sign.

Shiftfallout said:
he was black

i smell a racist, no offence but that comment wasnt really needed, you couldve just said no, it wasnt me, i just wanna make sure nobody gets offended by that, but ya, im white too. lol.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
nope, he was black, i am not. If something happened like that to me, i would gladly admit it. In fact once i went into a preschool, and all the little kids got excited to see me, one little boy took his toy hammer to my crotch. I wanted to share the love back, but I suddenly had an image of Jesus giving me the "no-no" finger wag sign.

LMAO, I broke my wrist, don't even remember it though ....:devil:

P.S - I'm not black either, and how the heck would a toy hammer hurt ?

EDIT - how the hell is it racist saying that he was black ? Racism is making fun of the other race just because their ethnicity. Everybody always says oh thats racist!, because they say they are white,black, mexican, etc.

Stranger said:
i smell a racist, no offence but that comment wasnt really needed, you couldve just said no, it wasnt me, i just wanna make sure nobody gets offended by that, but ya, im white too. lol.

i dont think he ment it like that- i think he just said it to diferenciate between him and that kid

like youd know who he ment if he had said "oh no that was jack not me"

WHO THE HELL IS JACK?!! lol

see my point? dont read too much into it cha know?

Back