Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

let me guess... you held the arrow on the rest with your finger as you were pulling back... Common archery n00b mistake. At least you didn't get the fletching in your finger. It's much worse.

lol. "playing archery"

Ha, I'm a hunter so..... you were probably using some crap recurve bow. I only assume that you live in the USA, and go to a public school :lol:

With international archery rules, I scored highest in my class. Yeah, got some king size m&m's (we're poor)

</uninteresting story> Haven't shot myself yet with bow or gun.

bonodo said:
well once when it was really windy i was walking home from school and i heard a snap behind me then i turned around and whack a massive branch in my yace that knocked me down a verry long and verry hard flight of steps
i migt actualy change that to; whe i was younger we was walking in "the old town" and this psyco guy started threatening everyone and a load of stuff happened tat you wouldnt wann know 'bout andhe shot me in the hand:(.

i wasnt gona put that one down cos i thaught nobody would belive m but hey ho.

I bit through the middle and it was barely hanging off the base of the tounge. They cant stitch tounges so I had to let it heal on its on, but i got to eat popsicles and ice cream for a week! :smilewinkgrin:

the most pain i have endured was when i had a vasectomy. the anaesthetic hadn't set it on one side. i wasn't aware and nor was the surgeon until he sliced into me with a scalpel :yikes:

well, the worst pain i remember is when i was walking around barefoot, and a splinter got on the bottom of my feet right in the nerve.

however, when i was 4, i had a nail go right through my foot, and, although i can not remember how that felt, i'm guessing that was worse.

Errrm probably about 5 years ago when I was in hospital for unknown reasons (but they thought MIGHT have been a form of Gastrointeritus (sp?)) anddd I almost died :] (no sympathy thankyou). When I fractured my ankle on a trampoline.. that was rather painful :] 'bout it so far (touch wood).

bonodo said:
i migt actualy change that to; whe i was younger we was walking in "the old town" and this psyco guy started threatening everyone and a load of stuff happened tat you wouldnt wann know 'bout andhe shot me in the hand:(.

i wasnt gona put that one down cos i thaught nobody would belive me but hey ho.
actualy, ive thaught of another one; ages ago someone who i realy p-d off by strangling started strangling me but for real he was pusthing his thumbs into the adams apple bit and i passed out and after that i remember waking up on the floor with about uhh iduno 45 people just looking at me with their eyes like wide open and their jaws dropped, so i tried to get up but couldnt move, so i tried to speak and not a sound and i passed outagain,. so i wake up this time in an ambulance and try to talk and it felt like a billion and one drills drilking through my chest and stomach, and then i couldnt talk for about 3-4 weeks

A year ago on thursday i blew out my left knee and tore my ACL which in im your knee

my knee was so swollen! i was 4 time larger than my right one. the worst part about this is it happend right before summer and i more or less lost my job because of this......

it sucked up my summer.

Back