Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

Sounds like alot of wiichat are accident prone. One thing that happened to me when I was 5 or 6 is that, the toy ghostbuster station that I had (http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Flagel/?action=view&current=60ca_1_b.jpg)
when I was sleeping , it slipped from the shelf above me and the corner landed on my head, I actually still have a tiny indent almost in my forehead from it.
Blood everywhere :D

Flagel said:
Sounds like alot of wiichat are accident prone. One thing that happened to me when I was 5 or 6 is that, the toy ghostbuster station that I had (http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Flagel/?action=view&current=60ca_1_b.jpg)
when I was sleeping , it slipped from the shelf above me and the corner landed on my head, I actually still have a tiny indent almost in my forehead from it.
Blood everywhere :D

Reminds me of the time i was 2 and split my head open against a desk chair, i almost died, there was no pain but blood everywhere.

Brawny said:
BTW: @ Dr. Mario. was the garage door manual? I have to say if it was automatic, you deserved it.

That made me :lol:

My worst pain in my life??? When I cut my pulses :lol: jk

Seriously, when I was 10 years old I was running and I felt, and techincally I hit a pipe on the wall... :\

Had blood everywhere, my entire face was covered by my blood, went to hospital... was only a cut, but gave me one hell of a pain...

DRMARIO said:
It was Manual..
And why would I deserve it if it was Automatic?

Because when someone says "a garage door". I instantly visualize an automatic one......coming down at

2 MPH (or KPH FOR YOU)!!

All this talking about pain made me remember something that happened to someone I know.

Playing American Football, this guy is a WR and he is going deep. QB throws him a deep pass which he catches right at the back of the endzone, quick step to get two feet in so its a TD.
As you may have seen when people do that quick step they tend to fall over and since they are running full pelt they tend to fall over and go flying with some force.
Well, just a little out of the endzone was one of those long jump sand pits with a 2 inch wooden bit around it to keep the sand in.

Basically he came down going forwards onto this wooden bit and it ripped his kneecap CLEAN OFF. Just thinking about it makes me shudder. He still walks with a limp and cannot play American Football anymore.

I guess my most painfull moment was when I was riding my bike, I was going down a hill as fast as I could because I was late for something and the lights at the X road up ahead was changing so I bombed round the corner and was going to go up onto the pavement so I could turn up towards my street.
Because I was coming up to the pavement at an angle:
pavement
V
|
|\
| \
--^
Direction of travel

the front wheel skiffed to the side, I lost control and went straight into a wooden billboard.
I hit it with such force that the front forks on my bike (which were solid metal) bent right back and crushed the wheel between them and the frame. My helmet shattered completely. I smashed both wrists and had a number of fairly deep splinters from the billboard and also the pain from the actual impact and the bike which had landed ontop of me.

This happened right next to a busy main road and it must have looked quite bad because people just stopped in the middle of the road and jumped out of there cars to help.

Brawny said:
Because when someone says "a garage door". I instantly visualize an automatic one......coming down at

2 MPH (or KPH FOR YOU)!!

You know metric is better then imperial. Cumon over 75% of ther world use it!

last summer i fell 20 feet out of a tree, and broke both bones in my right arm, that hurt sooo bad and then i had to wait an hour before going to the ER (long story), what sucked even worse was i couldnt go swimming all summer.....until i found this thing that covers your cast and vaccume seals it. i also got some very deep cuts from that

i was innocently riding my motorbike home for lunch when a 89 year old drove his car straight into me :cryin:

my leg was broken in ten places 4 of my spinal disk bulged cuts and bruise all over my body, i flew threw a service pole then tried to fly threw a wooden fence but it kind of became like a spring and threw me back towards the footpath but my arm had become entangled so my arm kind of sprung me back again and when everything stopped i was hanging off the destroyed fence

pain ?

there simply isnt any way i can describe to you that level of pain, no words exist
the only way you could appreciate such pain is to feel it and i wouldnt wish such pain on the devil himself :incazzato:

i spent 12 months in a wheelchair and had 5 corrective surgeries before i could learn to walk again

once i was able to walk again i went and brought this

DSCN0941.jpg

:cornut: :cornut: :cornut:
one of the fastest production motorcycles available on the planet
the mighty zx12r 2000 (unrestricted model)

a few years later i had a little spill and broke another bone
but thats another story (bikes all fixed up) :hand:

I dunno, i've had alot of stuff happen to me. Theres this time i sprained my ankle... 2 times in one month. I also get some groin problems every now and then, but nothing serious.

But the worst one has to be the time i was playing goalie, i dove for the ball and hit the post with my middle finger.. It bent all he way back. Everybody heard it on the field... it was pretty bad.

Probably when I had 5 stitches above my eyebrow when I fell face first into the rocky trail of Waukegan because a horse slipped on the rocks.

Rode my bike down a flight of stairs and hit a hand rail on the way down, flipped till i hit the bottom. Couldnt stand up for about 15 minutes. Thought i snapped my spine. It didnt really hurt so much but hurt worse then breaking my collar bone 3 times. =)

o i will add my brother shot me with a pellet gun point blank it went in and out, didnt hurt as much as the tree thing ^^^^ but it didnt feel nice ;)

Back