Whats your favorite game system?

The Wii Definately. Althugh I do not have it yet, I know for sure it would be. :lovewii::p

The list i can make of all the system.:lol:..Trust me theres a lot of systems you probably never heard of. Starting with the Magnavox Odyssey. I lked that it was analog and not digital but there graphics are horrible and the controler response is BS. Im pretty sure that this was the first home video game console, predating the Atari pong by like 3 years..ugh..there i go rambling again..

Bad isnt the word for it
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/48329

Action Max
Dont even bother as its one of the worst ever ideas for a console (games on video cassettes?) its mostly FMV and no matter what you shoot nothing changes.

The action max had a gun as a control which was pretty cool back then. And a little now..but i hate the damn games..for 2 players truly there was no win or lose...

The Wii Definately. Althugh I do not have it yet, I know for sure it would be. :lovewii::p

Have you even played it before..?

The action max had a gun as a control which was pretty cool back then. And a little now..but i hate the damn games..for 2 players truly there was no win or lose...

There was no two player games on it and there was absolutely no control over the game what so ever.
It was just like watching a video

To recreate the experience
Put on a film with a lot of shooting and make a gun with your hand
every time a bad guy pops up shoot them with your gun finger and go "pew"
SAME THING!!!

Give it a few months then it will be gathering dust

Last edited:
There a bit differnt..but that looks like a VCR instead of a video game console.

RCA studio II-This system was dead from the start... The lack of a color display and control paddles made the unit old and dated. With only 8 games released, this system had the same problem with the Channel F cause, Overshadowed and rendered obsolete by the Atari VCS / 2600.

Lets skip the forgettable forgot ones

So no more old system talk? or do you mean just talk about that popular old ones/new.

Nar just the forgettable ones that where merely clones and not very good

Did i make a good choice by selling my big NES for model two?

Ive been told the 2nd model is better witht these reasons, the newer model was scaled down to nearly half the size of the original, The case was a sleeker design (Like a smoother Famicom), the cartridge port was more stable, and used eject & power buttons similar to it's successor the SuperNES.

There was no model 2 NES
There was only the Jap one and the official one
The rest are third party ones

Im almost sure thats not a 100% official one
I could be wrong (damn head cold)

Well, it does have the official nintendo seal on it.:lol:.
Its also a collectors item so, it is pretty rare. The title say gaming system, but he has a DS as a choice, does he also mean portable?

Back