What's your favorite weapon?

My fists
True men use fists

(ok so I am also trained with other weapons)

Old ghetto Razr pic, but..
e9hwky.jpg

She will **** you up.

That reminds me of an avatar I saw once.
It said "I'm a Canadian. It's like an American but without the gun" :lol:

HyPeRsHoCk said:
What can I say? Americans like guns.
Nothing wrong with that at all, if you're shooting clay things, cans, watermelons or the like.

This is my kind of thread!

I really enjoy all types of guns. I've fired many handguns, assault rifles, shot guns. A lot of things

I gotta say that I like the AR-15 or the M4A1 Colt Carbine Assault Rifle. The problem with guns such as those is that their much more prone to jamming and need CONSTANT cleaning to work properly.

For sheer power, AK-47 BY FAR! It's an amazing piece of weaponry. From my experience, it was not very accurate and it was too heavy of a gun for me to get good rounds down the range. Although, I've done a lot of research and if you want a gun that can take a beating and still work, you grab the Koshnalikov-47.

Handguns, I LOVE GLOCK! The Glock 38 was the first handgun I've ever fired down range. It was accurate and powerful. I loved it! One gun I've always wanted to fire was a Israeli Desert Eagle (Deagle). I need to see if the range has it next time I go.

Sniper's rifle, Dragonuv Sniper's Rifle. Great feel, great accuracy (out of 8 shots, I had 6 hit the center of the target), The recoil wasn't too bad for my liking.
You weren't expecting such a detailed answer, were ya?:lol:

HyPeRsHoCk said:
Grrr... I should have named the thread "What's your favorite gun instead of weapon...

Actually you *should* have said Firearm. BTW, if you make it into the Marines, do NOT call your Firearm/Rifle/Sidearm a "gun". :thumbsup:

[DT] said:
Actually you *should* have said Firearm. BTW, if you make it into the Marines, do NOT call your Firearm/Rifle/Sidearm a "gun". :thumbsup:

Ya I know that. It's just that I couldn't come up with anything but gun or weapon, sorry.

Back